Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: modifying weaponry  (Read 608 times)

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
modifying weaponry
« on: October 02, 2011, 06:44:35 am »

if i have a sword with 108 kills and use wanderer's mod to add spikes or something to it, would i loose the kill list? or would it just add spikes to the item?
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: modifying weaponry
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 07:21:47 am »

Don't know how it would react to a mod, but I think it would reset it if it counts as a new weapon.

Maybe you could try it out on a weapon you don't care about first?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 07:22:13 am »

if i have a sword with 108 kills and use wanderer's mod to add spikes or something to it, would i loose the kill list? or would it just add spikes to the item?
It would just add the decorations, no new item, just a decorated one  :) .

Tel Riker

• Bay Watcher
  • [Probably_Alive]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 09:52:58 pm »

Indeed. I tend to decorate my sword with every enemy I kills bones, except the ones I can't butcher. So no, it doesn't reset your kill count.
!!NEW!!