Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Good For Me!  (Read 1542 times)

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
Re: Good For Me!
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2011, 10:18:41 pm »

Well, the first two episodes weren't really a priority, to be honest. It's just like season 1, except instead of a dark horse of doom it's an ancient chimera. Thing.
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2011, 10:19:15 pm »

this could be fun. Does anypony want a copy of the save?
Anypony. OH ARMOK, IT'S SPREADING! QUICK TO THE LEVER, WE MUST STERILIZE THE FORUMS
EVIL PONY SYMPATHIZERS!!!!!!!!!! *brings in elite marksdorfs armed with Franti's dwarven .50cal x-bows (slade bolts)*

On Topic: I've embarked on night-beast lairs before and brought three hunters to dispatch them. Much Fun followed... It struck down all three and killed two more, leaving two miserable workers: A woodcutter and a farmer.

Kirbypowered

• Bay Watcher
  • Proficient Dabbler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2011, 10:22:17 pm »

Wow, I can totally do that! And since it's 11:05 right now, I'll have just enough time to finish up through season 2 episode 1. When does episode 2 come out, anyway?

...Assuming I can make it through 26. It's actually painful enough for me to have to stop every once in a while...
Episode two comes out last saturday. I was be sure to watched it.

Edit: Dammit computer, you're supposed to tell me when there are fifty posts made before you actually bother to send the post.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 10:42:20 pm by Kirbypowered »
THE WINTER MEN COME DOWN THE VALLEY AND KILL KILL KILL.
I'm voting for the Plaid Acre up next on COLORS AND MEASUREMENTS weekly.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2011, 10:27:27 pm »

I love how quickly the average forum community can completely pervert a thread.  Of course, we're not an average forum community, so we pervert threads, um, differently.  Like, in a better way.  With magma.
Also, reading all the MLP stuff on the forums here actually convinced me to watch EVERY EPISODE.  IT WAS GLORIOUS.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2011, 10:34:34 pm »

We recognize what threads are important and which are rubbish.  Rubbish threads get derailed and repurposed.  Serious threads get advise and opinions and help.  Start noticing this, it happens a lot.

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2011, 10:47:00 pm »

For example, once I got the "ooh, I got to find my first night creature, and as soon as I embarked! Instant gratification for the win!!!!" thing out of the way, I had little need for this thread. Then, what should happen is really natural progression: Derailing post -> answers to that -> attempts to further de/rerail -> long-winded and probably unnecessary explanation -> more ponies.

As such, Discord's a pretty cool guy, but he's a total d-bag.
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2011, 10:48:22 pm »

Discord is Q from Star Trek.  This makes up for everything.  Ever.

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2011, 06:13:56 am »

K. Chocolate rain is definitely better than normal rain. Discord will forever be the best villain ever.

Tharwen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2011, 12:38:32 pm »

Moar strangest shit ever?
[Signature]

Daetrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2011, 01:18:10 pm »

The discord eps were actually more meant to cap S1 than start S2 (the bookending of the letters to Celestia).

Also, I love randomly stumbling onto pony.
All you need to know about Ardentdikes
It is really, really easy to flood this place with magma fwiw.

Doors stop fire, right?
Pages: 1 [2]