Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Ever had a mega-beast so ridiculous it's laughable?  (Read 7051 times)

Hobbie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ever had a mega-beast so ridiculous it's laughable?
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2011, 06:35:10 pm »

I had a Forgotten Beast named TAD appear. It died in seconds. I still don't know what got it... GCS?

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2011, 08:05:21 pm »

The two first ones I ever had: Ebra Reignslither, a firebreathing termite with a trunk and red eyes... the fight was laughable because Ebra backed up against the wall and melted its own trunk. It was then severed in two with a strike from Iteb Taperedpages the Soaked Bowl of Paint.
mmm, forgotten termite tallow roast anyone?

The other one was Gulgun Taragoth/Gulgun Hogknot, a red, spitting flying snail. The entire combat went like this...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I had a swamp titan called Ilan Resmipado Dungdarulak. It had feathers and was a spider with a poisonous bite- the only attack it did while it was alive was charging. Seriously. It charged at Iteb (who once again was leading the fight) and knocked him down at least 25 times- when his pet war elephant gored Ilan from behind Iteb then cut the titan in half with one swipe of his candy battleaxe.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2011, 05:16:51 pm »

I had a Forgotten Beast named TAD appear. It died in seconds. I still don't know what got it... GCS?
Use legends mode to find it, it will say what he was killed by there.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]