Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: It's my birthday!  (Read 1799 times)

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: It's my birthday!
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2011, 09:28:32 pm »

Laser tag wasn't as fun as I thought it would be, atleast 50 people were in the game and most were children <13. Despite being a large arena, you couldn't walk 5 yards without getting sniped or swarmed by these groups of kids of all different teams working together. By the time my friend and I found the only place that had nobody but another blue the game was over.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2011, 12:53:32 am »

Your lazertag arena bans all movement but a slow walk too, eh? I figure they should just have some sort of consent form, so if someone breaks their neck doing a combat roll off of the second story there isn't any way for them (the arena) to be held liable.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2011, 01:09:53 am »

Your lazertag arena bans all movement but a slow walk too, eh? I figure they should just have some sort of consent form, so if someone breaks their neck doing a combat roll off of the second story there isn't any way for them (the arena) to be held liable.
Yep, not allowed to run. There is actually an alarming lack of places to fall off of, most places you can shoot out of are portholes or similar.
Pages: 1 [2]