Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Implementing clowns and circus sieges  (Read 712 times)

Chobeat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Implementing clowns and circus sieges
« on: September 07, 2011, 12:48:41 pm »

This is an open letter to the dev team.

I want to apologize in advance for my bad english.

I don't know if you know that around the web, DF's players use to call "clowns" the demons coming out from the underworld, that usually is called circus. I've never lurked this official forum too much, so i don't really know if it's the same here.

I would like to ask you to actually implement these creatures, strong as much as the demons and as evil as only a clown could be, because my girlfriend, actually tought there were real clowns showing up as the ultimate challenge. She said: "the only chance you had to see me play this game is gone now that i know there are no evil clowns" and that disappointed me a lot.

So, knowing about your sense of humour, i tought it could be viable, soon or later, then i decided to suggest it here. This is the only chance to fulfil my ultimate sexual fantasy: a girl playing DF in front of me (maybe wearing a full plate steel armor, but that's optional). I know i'm not the only one with this fantasy and i think many of you can empathize with me.

Hoping for a positive reply,

One of your fellow players.

(Anything wrote here is just a joke, except that my girlfriend won't play DF until clowns won't be present natively in the game. The dramatic tone is intended)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 12:54:04 pm by Chobeat »

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
Re: Implementing clowns and circus sieges
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 01:09:59 pm »

Like something out of the Dark Carnival mythos...
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

peskyninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Natural de-selector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 02:52:40 pm »

But someone must first breach the
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
to allow the
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
to escape and then create their civ?
Burn the land and boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me

Thou son of a b*tch wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, f**k thy mother.

Tharwen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 07:32:03 am »

Mod them in! Pretend they're part of an official patch!

Result: Infinite secks!

...or something.
[Signature]

astaldaran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 08:27:09 am »

I think he was referring to an actual evil clown cultural and not our evil spirit friends found in the depths for those who delve to deep.