Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Equiping your Allies  (Read 1183 times)

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
Equiping your Allies
« on: August 27, 2011, 06:18:14 pm »

is it posible without any sort of hack type program?

if not then is it posible with DFusion/hows it done with it?
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
Re: Equiping your Allies
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 06:19:11 pm »

There's DFusion which lets you switch to your allies to equip them yourself.
I'll look for a link now, or someone else will post one.

E: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=69682.0

To switch to them, look at them with the l or k button and run switch adventurere in adv-tools. Do the same to switch back
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 06:23:40 pm by The Merchant Of Menace »
*Hugs*

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 06:26:41 pm »

awesome, didnt need the download link tho already got it, s'why i was asking if it was posible with it :P

but yea thank for tellin me how
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 06:28:45 pm »

Derp, I clearly need to learn to read :P
*Hugs*

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 06:38:12 pm »

and now my ally has the same equipment i do, tho its not much.

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 11:28:09 am »

I don't have it, and it's annoying when my archers run out of ammo in the heat of battle and they won't pick up more.

Fredd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2011, 02:44:38 pm »

A good point to remember, is that if you set traps active in adventure mode, you can build a dangerroom in a fort, with the lever activating the spears the rooms center, go visit it, when all companions(and you ) are decently armored, swap companions, and have companion pull the lever repeatedly. Massive training commences.
 Yes, i know its cheating, but with most companions having no military skills, poo on cheating
Should you fail to comply, strict !!disciplinary actions!! will be taken. Also, we feel we should remind you that one of the "criminals" on your list is the chief medical dwarf. If he ends up too badly injured to do his job, you will be fired. Out of a magma cannon.
Sincerely,
The Administration