Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [31.25]Strokewound- starwound without the crashes!  (Read 1232 times)

Sidhien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [31.25]Strokewound- starwound without the crashes!
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2011, 11:43:01 pm »

Dwarf me please, if there's one available. Are we getting any migrants yet?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2011, 12:31:52 am »

yup as ahra.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

katana

• Bay Watcher
  • EVERY TIME I POST PEOPLE RUN AWAY
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 10:25:33 am »

Crap, comp froze while I was typing my update. Basically, migrants, put into military, Cheveux acts weird.
AND IF THIS FAILS MY IDENTICAL TWIN BROTHER WHO WILL APPEAR IN THE MIGRANT WAVE THAT ARRIVES AFTER MY DEMISE WILL REPLACE ME.
(Tldr: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FRIENDLY FIRE SALT)

katana

• Bay Watcher
  • EVERY TIME I POST PEOPLE RUN AWAY
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 11:05:25 am »

Got a new laptop, and here are some interesting things I've found with runesmith (PS: I can finally change dwarves so they fit requests!):
Katana's swords level is 83, his fighting level is 94, while his dodging level is 6. Apparently his strength is 28192 (1250 being the dwarf racial average), agility is 44786 (900 being the dwarf racial average), toughness 44157 (1250 being dwarf racial average). The rest of the military is lower, apart from cilob, who's fighting is 2 levels higher.

___

The merchants have just arrived (dwarven ones). They brought lots of metal, just like Dsarker had requested. Then katana asked for steel short swords and spears to be made, we had lots of steel and our swordsmen still use wooden training weapons.
AND IF THIS FAILS MY IDENTICAL TWIN BROTHER WHO WILL APPEAR IN THE MIGRANT WAVE THAT ARRIVES AFTER MY DEMISE WILL REPLACE ME.
(Tldr: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FRIENDLY FIRE SALT)

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2011, 09:57:06 pm »

I'd like the next person with either sword or crossbow skills. If sword is higher than MD (marksdwarf), make me a sword squad. If MD is higher than sword, make me a MD squad.

Name: Urist McHuman
Skills: Skilled (crack-shot) Marksdwarf, Skilled Archer, Novice Swordsdwarf.
Profession: Sharpshooter.
Bio: A skilled, keen-sensed hunter with eyes like an eagle. Having lost his mother after childbirth and his father in a battle at age 7, he ran away from his mountainhome, having no more relatives to live with. He hunted, fished, and gathered wild plants to survive. He stumbled upon a small elven forest retreat, and was raised by them until he hit adulthood. He ran away from his foster retreat, and continued to live off the land for a few more years, until hitting a human hamlet. He was further raised by them, enjoying the meat and leather clothing by them, whereas his elven fosters ate only plants. A bandit group slaughtered his human fosters, and he escaped, once more being a lone nomad. After many more years, he fell in with an outlaw band. Their names were known quite well. How many times they robbed and plundered, he could never tell. That kind of sinful livin' led only to a fault. He learned that much and more the night he heard this outpost call.
Pages: 1 [2]