Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Looking for players dnd 3.5 ed  (Read 673 times)

d00mbring3r

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Looking for players dnd 3.5 ed
« on: August 23, 2011, 07:25:12 am »

Currently looking for a campaign with around 5-7 players!!!! 8)

NEW PLAYERS WELCOME!!!

Meeting time: Monday - Thursday 1pm PST - to - Whenever somebody has to go or DM says so :D
Game starts: TBD based on players
Game: DnD 3.5, heavily houseruled.
Books available: Dnd 3.5 core + whatever the DM allows.
Starting level: 1
HP: Max 1st, Random roll the rest
Stats: DM will randomly roll your stats!! Contact the dm prior to making stats so we can keep a record!
Communication : Please have knowledge of ventrilo and have a mic as it will be used to help enhance your RP experience in this game.
Also have the latest maptools 1.3.b86 installed since it will be the platform we will use to run the game.
If you have any questions we are not afraid to answer teaching newbies helps grow the game and community!

Other Notes :
Game will be run as close as we can get it to the true 3.5 rules but also some DM rules thrown in as well.
If you want something you don't think is under "core" then please message me.
Also we are rather new to maptools as well so we are learning just like everyone else.
Furthermore we will have a day where all the characters will be created that way the DM can look over everything and approve each character.
Lastly we are looking for mature reliable gamers we don't want to replace people mid campaign so if you cannot show up please drop a message.

You can contact my e-mail at drowningpoolfan5665 @ yahoo . com

I had to write the email funky so the bots do not spam me :D

Looking forward to playing with you all!