Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Why isn't this mood working? [ETA] Fix'd?  (Read 1626 times)

krenshala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Why isn't this mood working? [ETA] Fix'd?
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2011, 04:20:04 am »

If you still have a copy of the save game, I'd say it was probably worth uploading to DFFD and submitting (or adding to an existing) bug report on the problem.  Having a save game to experiment with and look at makes nailing down these kinds of bugs much easier (still not easy, I'm sure, but it has to be easier when you've got something like this to work with).
Quote from: Haspen
Quote from: phoenixuk
Zepave Dawnhogs the Butterfly of Vales the Marsh Titan ... was taken out by a single novice axedwarf and his pet war kitten. Long Live Domas Etasastesh Adilloram, slayer of the snow butterfly!
Doesn't quite have the ring of heroics to it...
Mother: "...and after the evil snow butterfly was defeated, Domas and his kitten lived happily ever after!"
Kids: "Yaaaay!"

Togre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2011, 11:52:41 am »

I recently had a similar problem:  Secretive mood--I have all the stuff, why aren't you gathering it?  I finally checked the location of my silk clothe supply--it was in the hospital.  Sure enough, as soon as I deconstructed the coffer and removed cloth from the hospital stores, the dwarf continues on his path.   Could this be/have been the problem?
"Hey guys, you know how I've been repeatedly injuring you over and over again for the purpose of training up a team of high skilled doctors? Yeah well we didn't actually need to do that."

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2011, 04:49:36 pm »

Necromancy's not out yet, mate.
くコ:彡

krenshala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2011, 04:54:05 pm »

I recently had a similar problem:  Secretive mood--I have all the stuff, why aren't you gathering it?  I finally checked the location of my silk clothe supply--it was in the hospital.  Sure enough, as soon as I deconstructed the coffer and removed cloth from the hospital stores, the dwarf continues on his path.   Could this be/have been the problem?
It definitely sounds like it.
Quote from: Haspen
Quote from: phoenixuk
Zepave Dawnhogs the Butterfly of Vales the Marsh Titan ... was taken out by a single novice axedwarf and his pet war kitten. Long Live Domas Etasastesh Adilloram, slayer of the snow butterfly!
Doesn't quite have the ring of heroics to it...
Mother: "...and after the evil snow butterfly was defeated, Domas and his kitten lived happily ever after!"
Kids: "Yaaaay!"
Pages: 1 2 [3]