Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: the microcline game.  (Read 1749 times)

gralcio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: the microcline game.
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2011, 03:57:17 am »

Praise Mr. Nobody for being perceptive.

I didn't.

Elisebambi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2011, 04:11:33 am »

I saw it right away, but I was slow to ATTEND A PARTY. :(

OH WELL.

Every time I see kimberlite I squeal "DIAMONDS"
and every time I see hornblende I scream "URAN---wait..no..pitch, pitch, PITCH blende!"

then when I see pitchblende I am not as psyched to see it. :[

somebody64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2011, 06:22:16 am »

RHYOLITE!

CriticallyAshamed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2011, 06:45:27 am »

CINNABAR!
BASALT!
ALUNITE!

I rarely get Orthoclase or Microline anymore... I kinda miss Microline; it made colourful walls. Plus the red really stood out against the bluey colour.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2011, 07:19:33 am »

Does anyone else here have strong urges to make fortresses entirely out of cobaltite, microcline, and petrified wood?

I used to make microcline layers into my burial levels. "They went to a brighter place."
There isn't nearly enough of it now, though. I treasure what bits I get.

C0NNULL

• Bay Watcher
  • A bastion of crazy in a small area near Hurricanes
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2011, 07:31:59 am »

While I live alone, 'cept the ferret and cat, and no one would mind me screaming at the screen when something pops up like I was watching Pee-Wee's Playhouse, um no. Last fort/Current I ran had microcline walls because of the pretty blue - 3 levels high. To scream at it would make you hoarse. I'd be fine - screaming at things is fairly easy and sustainable for someone that normally doesn't speak aloud. (Go figure.)

Seriously, do some of us nuts need more reasons to be afraid of the gentle wo/men who carry the lovely coats in white what make you hug yourself? I say no. No at all costs. No no no.

So, is screaming something like, "Really? I open the front door for 12 seconds to let some Urist McOutside in and a siege is here? With a FuBbie below?  You fucking sot of a game, Imma kill you!", with my windows open so that other condo dwellers hear, acceptable? I don't really want to scream about stone. Except for schist, since that pretty much sounds fun, "Fucking schist!"

(Noticed the font off the bat. Didn't know that "game" based on it. Hope my entry counts.)
The cat, Anom, approves of Scamps' methods. She admires fine scars on her human's body. She purrs in a method most disturbing. She thinks Scamps needs to train the human better. She rolls on the floor in a luxurious pile of catnip. She attacks her human lightly.
Rimamused  -  Dorfen Itza
Pages: 1 [2]