Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dwarven Civ Attacked Me?  (Read 720 times)

jimi12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Dwarven Civ Attacked Me?
« on: August 10, 2011, 01:07:54 pm »

So I just have a bunch of goblins attack me, including a goblin king. When I looked at the civ screen they were all part of a Dwarven civ. How did this happen? All of the listed important leaders were goblins.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarven Civ Attacked Me?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 01:08:58 pm »

Civilizations can be taken over by other civilizations. Are you under siege by goblins or dwarves right now? (Meaning, who did you anger, if anyone?)

RAKninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware his deadly fusion cannon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 01:16:06 pm »

i wonder, there are reports of civs of the same race fighting wars, right?

it would be interesting to be at war with a nearby dwarven civ.
Goblin Fortress (NOW UPDATED FOR 34.02!
magma on his bed when he is sleeping, works every time

jimi12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 01:18:18 pm »

I had been attacked by a goblin civ before. I had originally just thought these new goblins were part of the goblin civ. It wasn't until I saw that a goblin king was in the ambush that I check the civ screen and realized he was king of the dwarves. No dwarf ambushers ever showed up.

franti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 03:27:47 pm »

Human Civs are the most likely to be fighting eachother. Gobs would fit the profile, but they rarely spawn on the same side of the continent: one in the northern arctic tundra, one in the southern arctic tundra.
Adamantine, Steel, Pig Iron, Iron, Bronze, Bismuth Bronze, Platinum, Brass, Black Bronze, Billon, Rose Gold, Electrum, Bismuth, Aluminum, Gold, Copper, Tin, Sterling Silver, Silver, Nickel, Zinc, Lead, Nickel Silver, Trifle Pewter, Fine Pewter, Lay Pewter.