Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Let's Play Cataclysm! Be the first to be eaten alive  (Read 22134 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Cataclysm! Be the first to be eaten alive
« Reply #195 on: September 23, 2011, 09:23:50 am »

A.  Let the molotov hallucinations begin.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

areyoua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 23, 2011, 03:15:01 pm »

C will give you more experience. Then do A so that all that experience can go somewhere.

I guess Rich can't get any less skillful, which is what happens if you drink more than once.
Also, any hints on making my writing better? I realize that I write pretty crappily.

The Hardware Store
(for the fifth time)
A.K.A The Second Hallucination

Rich got the impression he was going the wrong way, and with a glance at his map, he realized what he'd done wrong. The hardware store was to the north, not the northeast. Quickly outwalking the chasing zombies, Rich made his way north just like a young man. The rain had started, not that Rich cared much as he was still on his vodka high. Just before he reached the store, he felt a bit of a nauseous feeling, but put that down to his imbibing. For some reason though, he did gain some strength at this point.

Walking inside, he got the a feeling, a feeling of all knowing. A feeling that, yes, if you add the Bernoulli Effect, and the ability of rocks to multiply when under stress, that of course... it was all fractals!

With his new-found discovery, he knew that a sewing kit and a hard hat would come useful, both of which he found inside the hardware store, but he didn't find a rag or any scissors that would have made his masterpiece complete. He did pick up a hammer to drive away the dark forces that always came in the night. Again, he thought that of course... it was all fractals. Though, he couldn't think why he would need to think it twice.

He quietly took out his map, and consulting it came up with three courses of actions. First and foremost though, he had to do more interesting things...

A. Still need rags, so off to the hardware store to the NE!
B. Still need drugs, so off to the Pharmacy just across the street!
C. Fractals, how to use them...

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 23, 2011, 03:36:35 pm »

A. if you go B then you won't hallucinate, and where's the fun in that?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 23, 2011, 09:23:09 pm »

Still need drags, so A then B.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 24, 2011, 05:02:57 am »

Still need drags, so A then B.

I support this. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]