Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Degrading weapons?  (Read 1069 times)

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Degrading weapons?
« on: August 08, 2011, 09:55:08 am »

OK, so I retire for a while in a game I've played for quite a while and I (re)start several forts over 8 years. I go back to my game, and my guy's *bronze meat cleaver* has turned into a -bronze meat cleaver- over those 8 years. Anyone else see this?

Corneria

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN:ACCEPTABLE][TRESPASSING:SHUN]
    • View Profile
Re: Degrading weapons?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 11:20:25 am »

Nope.
Oh yeah: Nazis.  Now I lost the argument.  So you can't argue with me anymore.  Nyah.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 04:53:19 pm »

Sometimes renowned adventurers get a lot of loot on retirement, try looking in his bag, the original cleaver is probably in there somewhere. There will probably be a lot of junk in there too, and they may have earrings and stuff equipped.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 05:23:19 pm »

I had a lot of loot on retirement. So much loot, in fact, that the weight reduced my speed to 280.

iFreshco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 07:08:50 pm »

Combat strategies?  I have multiple, always use a trusty axe.

For standard 1v1s I usually go straight for the head.  If the shot isnt any good, I'll choke them out and go crazy on the head and throat.

When fighting against multiple I'll chop off a leg and move to the next guy.  I'll take their weapon arm too if they are weilding something vicious like a ranged or lashing weapon, or if they are a leader of some kind.  After all is said and done they are too slow to really fight back from being on the ground or have already bled out.  Don't get surrounded.

1v1s on harder opponents I'll try a choke.  If no choke, I'll try to slice their guts to soften them up and go for some limb removal.  If the shots are decent, I'll try for the head.

Corneria

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN:ACCEPTABLE][TRESPASSING:SHUN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 07:11:14 pm »

For standard 1v1s I usually go straight for the head.  If the shot isnt any good, I'll choke them out and go crazy on the head and throat.

When fighting against multiple I'll chop off a leg and move to the next guy.  I'll take their weapon arm too if they are weilding something vicious like a ranged or lashing weapon, or if they are a leader of some kind.  After all is said and done they are too slow to really fight back from being on the ground or have already bled out.  Don't get surrounded.

1v1s on harder opponents I'll try a choke.  If no choke, I'll try to slice their guts to soften them up and go for some limb removal.  If the shots are decent, I'll try for the head.

Wrong thread, man.
Oh yeah: Nazis.  Now I lost the argument.  So you can't argue with me anymore.  Nyah.

mcshmeggy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 10:06:22 pm »

lol wut

TehNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 12:06:28 am »

It was quite entertaining, though.

Barnox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 06:04:08 am »

Degrading weapons?

I find the most degrading is to beat an enemy to death with their family/body parts.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2011, 10:12:04 pm »

^^ I lol'd.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs