Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Clothing and fashion thread.  (Read 1808 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: Clothing and fashion thread.
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2011, 07:39:17 pm »

1. Buy tux coat for $20 at thrift store
2. Wear with jeans, casual dress shirt
3. People: Why are you wearing a suit to school?
4. Profit

Also, I found humor in the fashion thread starting just three and a half hours after the gun thread.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2011, 07:42:35 pm »

Who says guns can't be fashionable? My sister has a really nice looking thigh holster for her revolver and her gun itself is engraved and fluted to perfection on the aesthetics end.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2011, 08:05:21 pm »

Also, I found humor in the fashion thread starting just three and a half hours after the gun thread.
No idea how this is humorous, but alright.

Hum. It'd be really nice if those nekomimi things figure out to make them less bulky, I'd probably get them then. But as they are, it's just too cumbersome looking.

Dimitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2011, 02:52:16 pm »

I keep things simple most of the time. Baggy dark pants, band shirt or dark plain shirt, combat or work boots. Shorts when it's hot or I'm just laying around.
I can still fit into a small-med well despite being lazy, so that's nice.

When winter rolls around, I have some selection in regards to coats and jackets.
Two leather jackets of different cuts, one patchwork leather coat, multiple cloth/canvas trenchcoats of different shades, and a lovely double-breasted jacket I picked up not long ago in a dark green. Haven't had the chance to wear it yet, seeing as it's averaging 100+ outdoors, and even shorts and a tee are stifling.

I would love to get some piercings and tats done when I have the spare income, because frankly, I find them attractive. I know some people dislike the look, but I'll be damned if I don't find them attractive.

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2011, 11:55:46 am »

Nevermind.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 08:31:14 am by Grimshot »
My personality profile.
Pages: 1 2 [3]