Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Come to think of it, aren't dwarves renowned for their stonework?  (Read 982 times)

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile

That most likely explains why building destroyers can't touch constructions, there's probably some dwarven secret building technique that no other living creature knows. Doors can be taken off their hinges easily enough, but constructions are built so that even dwarves have a hard time taking them out.
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Sidhien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Come to think of it, aren't dwarves renowned for their stonework?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 11:29:53 pm »

Doors can be taken off their hinges easily enough, but constructions are built so that even dwarves have a hard time taking them out.

Not the children. Every time I designate a length of wall to be deconstructed children come swarming out of the woodwork and leave nothing but a few rocks.

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
Re: Come to think of it, aren't dwarves renowned for their stonework?
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 11:31:37 pm »

Either way they take at least twice as long to take down as they do to put up, much larger than regular buildings and furniture and the like.
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.