Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Odd Clays  (Read 628 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Odd Clays
« on: July 26, 2011, 08:22:34 pm »

1. What happens if you make a clay's FIRED_MAT or whatever, say, aluminum or brimstone?
2. What happens if you make a stone a "clay"?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Expanding your universe.
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon
Re: Odd Clays
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 08:46:53 pm »

Try it and find out! I would assume some metal or stone named clay.
I mod games and educate others how to do so as well, if you'd like to learn join my Discord and you can join a bunch of like minded individuals. (Presently modding Space Engineers and No Man's Sky.)

Looking into modding DF? This forum guide & wiki guide may still be a good start!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 09:22:43 pm »

I'm three or four mods behind, otherwise I would.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kweri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 10:14:06 pm »

1. What happens if you make a clay's FIRED_MAT or whatever, say, aluminum or brimstone?
2. What happens if you make a stone a "clay"?
1) I would guess when you make something from the clay, it then becomes aluminum or brimstone, whichever you said the FIRED_MAT was.
2) You'd be able to gather clay from that stone like you would from normal clay (ie infinite supply from one square).

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 10:36:48 pm »

Huh, something in modding that makes sense.
Sig