Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Garry's Mod  (Read 4815 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Garry's Mod
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2010, 11:34:12 am »

Personally, I don't think a thread about GMod is complete without at least a reference to the Gmod Idiot Box. So here's a link: Pills here!
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2010, 11:34:31 am »

www.TrickysTutorials.com
OH WAIT THAT'S RIGHT they ran out of cash 3 years ago. >:(

I was an admin on the 'stranded' server for... IDK maybe a year or so.
Ah the memories... banning zax for the 3th time in a week, messing with Anomaly...
*sniff*

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2010, 11:35:51 am »

to Gmod Idiot Box reference: Haaaax!

Red Scout: Imma eat... your Force A' Nature.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2010, 07:31:22 am »

Being the skeptical paranoid I am, I'd like to know if the verification proccess on garrysmod.org is safe. I won't loose my steam account by giving them my steam name right?

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2010, 09:05:42 am »

Being the skeptical paranoid I am, I'd like to know if the verification proccess on garrysmod.org is safe. I won't loose my steam account by giving them my steam name right?

No, you won't. You're not giving them your password, just your steam name. If stealing accounts was as easy as getting steam name, everyone's account would be hacked  ::). Anyway, the site is trusted, it's not just some random "FR33 ST33M GA3MS" link, it's Garrysmod.org, owned and operated by Garry himself.

All you're doing is telling Garrysmod.org who you are, proving it, and then letting it nudge Steam and say "hey, does this guy own a legal copy of Gmod?".
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2011, 04:19:40 am »

Well, considering I couldn't find any other general G-mod topic and making one would be a waste I thought I might post this here:
http://imgur.com/a/5k0ay

It's the rave ball plus some 8 Overwatch elites + soldiers and motion blur, you can make some really weird stuff if you tweak with the display.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]