Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Therlethid:Hedonism Fortress  (Read 1355 times)

Bloogonis

• Bay Watcher
  • Steamyworks
    • View Profile
Therlethid:Hedonism Fortress
« on: December 03, 2011, 12:11:21 pm »

Therlethid: Hedonism Fortress

Cosmia Udosendok trudged through the Great hall the layers upon layers of clothing weighed her down, suffocating her. She needed to get free from the shackles of the society around her that was content in stagnation and intent on driving its members mad with their 200 year cloister. With each passing year the puritanical rule of Asmel Lolokkasben all pleasures and even the outward display of positive emotion are met with heavy penalties. The gates of the mountain home of the Humorous Dagger creaked open slowly to display the caravan waiting for her to join them to leave this place. She moved quickly and silently, the penalty for breaking the cloister was punishable by death. as was public nudity. She would be glad to be away from this place in her new home of Therlethid.

The Wagon ground to a halt on a placid hillside, Wild Goats frolicked in a nearby field, and the hooting of an owl could be heard off in the distance. This was the place, here she could be herself, she could call this place home. And with a mirthful laugh the intrepid dwarves threw off their constricting clothing and went running through the forest.

I've been away from dwarf fortress for a while and decided to grab myself a fairly basic forest embark and with a few minor self imposed rules see what I can make. I expect lots of fun, due to the loss of the minor protection granted to my dwarves by clothing a lot of interesting possible avenues the story can take.

Warning: The story contains examples of literary nudity and probable mild adult themes. I'm not planing to make an erotic fiction, but jokes about trashy romance novels and reminiscent story elements will most definitely be used. (to bad I didn't wait till the vampire update, oh the Twilight jokes!)

Bloogonis

• Bay Watcher
  • Steamyworks
    • View Profile
Re: Therlethid:Hedonism Fortress
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 12:14:28 pm »

Pantheon of The Laughing Dagger (Symbol- A Bright Candle)

Etur Lolokuzol Akilistrath - Often takes the form of a male dwarf and is associated with fire, volcanoes, mountains, and wealth
Ram - Often takes the form of a male dwarf and is associated with Laws
Lor - Often Takes the form of a male dwarf and is associated with crafts, metals, minerals, and jewels
Laltur - Often takes the form of a Female Dwarf and is associated with fortresses
Otthat - Often takes the form of a Male Dwarf and is associated with Persuasion

Bloogonis

• Bay Watcher
  • Steamyworks
    • View Profile
Re: Therlethid:Hedonism Fortress
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 12:15:20 pm »

More to come latter today (Reserving post for future use)