Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Space Station 13 Syndie/tratior Questions  (Read 2309 times)

aleeterninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Space Station 13 Syndie/tratior Questions
« on: July 18, 2011, 03:25:44 pm »

Aright, my 1st game of a nuke round playing as a syndicate didn't go so well. But I wanted to know, after you change your name in the Agent Card, when you talk over the radio does it say the name on the agent card or will it still say: Syndicate Operative #3?

Also how can you get stuff from your PDA during a traitor round? I know its in your pda but I don't know where to get the password to enter it into the ringtone.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 Syndie/tratior Questions
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 03:28:13 pm »

No, you will appear in your true traitorous form on the radio, however a voice changer may amend this.

Secondly, remove the PDA from your belt, click on it, open the messaging menu then enter as the ringtone the code you were given.

Enjoy!
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

aleeterninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 03:34:32 pm »

alrighty thanks. Do I also need the voice changer to talk regularly as well with my forged ID? Also if some one examines me will my agent card pass off as my name in the examine screen?
Also where can I find the code that was given to me?

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 03:38:51 pm »

1.Do I also need the voice changer to talk regularly as well with my forged ID?
Don't know what you mean. A voice changer changes your voice to that of your ID, otherwise your voice is your natural one.

2.Also if some one examines me will my agent card pass off as my name in the examine screen?
If you're wearing a gas mask or some such thing, then yes. You can examine yourself to be sure.

3.Also where can I find the code that was given to me?
notes

aleeterninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 07:18:26 pm »

A thousand thanks

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 08:55:25 pm »

Be warned, using a voice changer with no ID on will show "Unknown" speaking, which will pretty much blow your cover instantly unless the chemists have gone psycopath and started melting everyone's faces off.

Talfryn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 09:06:00 pm »

Actually being unknown is supar useful in traitor matches. The few times I've managed to do well, I've usually poured acid on my face while having the pill to fix it, then claimed to be attacked by myself.

It works more often then I'd figure.