Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Lack of Info  (Read 5568 times)

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
Re: Lack of Info
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2011, 09:49:06 am »

What the hell is this green stuff?  Aaargh...alright, J.J., get a hold of yourself. Deep breath, just like your wife made you practice...stupid anger management classes...

Try to calm down and look around, see if he can find anything useful other than his cigar.

OOC: P.S. what random perk can I get?
your random perk was random you already have it
Ermm, the "parts randomly falling off thing" is rather stupid. Why did you have to mess with my character? I thought the advantages/disadvantages balanced out pretty well.
you only have parts fall off on a roll of one at the start of your turn
snip
Currently: pretending to look innocent
snip

nope - definitely not
((will a Malkavian typeset make her words too hard to read?))
i meant about nearly killing everyone in the whole building including yourself, and the dangerous people around you.
i don't know what that means so don't
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2011, 09:55:50 am »

USE THE MALKAVIAN TYPESET!!! DO EET!!

Malkavians are freaking awesome :3
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2011, 09:58:37 am »

Ermm, the "parts randomly falling off thing" is rather stupid. Why did you have to mess with my character? I thought the advantages/disadvantages balanced out pretty well.

Yes, and that's very stupid.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2011, 10:06:30 am »

fine then post a suggestion of what to change it to
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2011, 10:08:18 am »

fine then post a suggestion of what to change it to

Susceptible to EMP, sand, and submersion in water (though Prime is still weatherproof).

In case you didn't notice, text that looks like this can be mouse-overed to show additional information.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 10:10:07 am by Schilcote »
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2011, 10:14:13 am »

thank you for showing me that i will fix everything tomorrow goodnight

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2011, 11:20:44 am »

Say "Ow" in a flat tone, pull out the pen, and use it to begin filing my paperwork. Careful not to get blood on anything!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2011, 03:10:46 am »

ok i have fixed up the character sheets turn one will stay as it is

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2011, 03:48:17 am »

Well... I haven't been following this thread much, but I thought whatever you attempted usually failed horribly on a roll of 1 in an RTD, Schilcote?... :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2011, 05:38:12 am »

You forgot to close some tags in the character sheets, I have fixed them in the quote if you want to use them. specifically draigs final one and that kind of screwed up the rest.

Player:NRDL
Name:J. Jonah Jameson
Description:Middle aged, cranky, white lines in his hair, awesome mustache
Bio:You know who I'm talking about if you know even a little bit about Spider man
Job:Editor in chief of the Daily Bugle
Year of Origin: Around 1963
Weapon:Massive cigar (+1 against non smokers|-1 against smokers} can throw to destract smokers)
Optional:Optional!!!!( you get a free random perk on start, this selection locked)
Abilities:Good managerial skills (+1 to Managing)| extremely argumentative and confrontational ( as a result wins arguments often ) (+2 to covincing -1 to social skills)| Single minded determination (chance of doing the same thing again on different action) | [5] Reporters (+1 to gaining knowledge +1 to blackmail)

Player: Schilcote
Name: Liberty Prime
Description: 40 foot tall robot built by the U.S. to help reclaim Anchorage, Alaska from Red Chinese invasion. Has strength befitting a 40 foot tall robot.
Bio: Discovered mostly-built in the basement of the Pentagon, and was resurrected by the Brotherhood Of Steel and used to help retake the Jefferson Memorial from the Enclave. Destroyed by Enclave orbital nuclear strike, rebuilt again by the BOS. Fell through an inter-dimensional plot hole into this RTD. Was reprogrammed while being rebuilt the second time and is now aware that he's not in Alaska anymore and that the war with China has been over for 300 years.
Job: Brotherhood of Steel Soldier
Year of Origin: 2277
Weapon: Liberty Laser, Nuclear Footballs(+1 when used for demolition, +1 when rolling for splash damage)
Attributes: Robot Strength, Robot Armor, Robot Size, Robot Parts

Player: hachnslay
Name: Skizzia
Description: Lightning crackles over her skin. white blonde hair, permanently raised by static and skin as white as snow. large irised green eyes. light clothes and a few metal armbands on her arms. After a Painful event she started wearing a waxed leather trench coat and a wide brimmed waxed leather hat.
Bio: Mages tested how super high energy thaumic particles would interact with human bodies. Some of the earlier Subjects were just incinerated. Every time the Mages increased the Power. When it was her turn and the Force hit her something inside of her snapped. Then she blew them up. They were gone. So was the wizard tower they were in. And the Town. And the fields around the Town. And her house. And her cat. (no why the cat)
Job: Freelance Mercenary with Superpowers
Year of Origin: 215 AMA (After Magic Apocalypse)
Weapon: lightning and static.
Optional: Sanity not included. (Insane bonus +1 to crazy rolls)
Abilities: "Master of lightning (Electric abilities)"; "Electronics obey me (cast ability)"; "Shocking discovery! Water hurts!" (water deals damage)

Player: Draignean
Name: Grutty Peen
Description: A small lump of green putty I found in my armpit one midsummer morning.
Bio:
   " Putty. Putty. Putty.
    Green Putty - Grutty Peen.
    Grarmpitutty - Morning!
    Pridsummer - Grorning Utty!
    Discovery..... Oh.
    Putty?..... Armpit?
    Armpit..... Putty.
    Not even a particularly
    Nice shade of green. "
Job: Vogon Muse
Year of Origin:  627 B.C (Earth years)
Weapon: Vogon poetry. (+2 damage to creatures with ears, no damage to earless)
Optional: Optional!!! (option locked choose another)
Abilities: Putty Vocals (also can talk to animals), Corrupted Inspiration, Made Of Phlegmbotinum[/abbr]

Player: DinosaurusRex_x
Name: Mittens
Description: A kitten.  Grey with white paws.
Bio:  Mittens was well born in a high household, a land of luxary.  The house she was born in broke into chaos after her birth - the family lost all their wealth and titles.  The children became sickly and deformed.  Random fires started to break out, first tiny, then huge, eventually engulfing the whole estate, spreading to a better part of the neighbourhood in spite of a fire station being only a few blocks away.  Apparently the engine overflooded and they had to get their backup going, then the fire hydrant wouldn't open..   Much was burned.  Mittens escaped unscathed and since has been rummaging around the land living however she can.
Job: Stray kitten.  Mooching food and tipping over garbage cans.
Year of Origin: 2011
Weapon: Teeth, Claws, Random Freak Events. (freak events happen on roll 1)
Optional: I'm going to choose not to. (Optionless bonus Ability Point gained, Option locked)
Abilities: Super Cute, Cat-like Agility, Pariah Cat

Player: Wolfchild
Name: Sorrow
Description: Looks like a teenage girl, except for the fact that all of her body is covered in delicate deep-iridecent dblue scales, the only part of her that is not such covered is her face, which is still tinted blue. Her hair (yes she has hair) is a dark brown colour and is neck length, her fingers have laws rather than nails, her legs are digitigrade and end in reptillian feet and huge wings sprout from her back and shoulders.
Bio: One non-typical dragon decided that it wanted to be able to influence the human world, and not by terror or roumer, but by controlling iy as a ruler. To this end he raped many human women, all of the pregnant women died giving birth, with very few of the children surviving anyway, however those that survived, he thought, would make briliant servants to help rule humans however he did not treat them well, and they rebbele, Sorrow is the eldest and de-facto leaer of the young half-dragons, most of which dont have as many draconic traits as her
Job: Leader of Half-Dragon Resistance
Weapon: Own body, developing fire breath (can roll for fire breath activation (won't always start)(+3 against flammable targets -100 against fire based)(can miss and cause fires))
Abilities Winged, Determined, Wierd

Player: Krath
Name: Gary Stu
Description: An ordinary guy of ordinary height and weight, with medium length brown hair and eyes.
Bio: An average Joe with no particular aspirations.
Job: Works at the post office.
Year of Origin: 2011
Weapon: His own mediocrity bludgeons anyone with special powers like a sledgehammer. (less likely to be attacked when with others,-1 to attack)
Abilities: Ordinary Boring Dude Really Ordinary

[/spoiler]

tell me if i missed anything
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]