Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Abaolutly bizzare bug  (Read 2190 times)

MrShovelFace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Abaolutly bizzare bug
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2011, 12:45:12 am »

And, FYI, it is a bug even if there is a justified coding reason. Otherwise there would not be any such thing as a bug.

The definition of a bug is any unintended consequence in a program

something being impossible does not make it a bug

for instance did you know that water and magma are not bugs?
no they are features
some dorfs mistake features for bugs and then post on the forums for people to explain that they should leave computer work to humans and beer to dorfs.

You are neither, elf

Doro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2011, 07:43:16 am »

I've had couple of succesfull outsiders, infact, my outsiders usually work better than regular, demigod humans.
And usually those outsiders are named Chucks and have nothing but martial arts skills and dodging. Hell, that one Chuck even kicked asses of 5 bogeys... AFTER he fell into murky pool

and how is spawning without food or water make this game unplayable? in current version you cant starve or dehydrate. and spawning without equipment should be taken as a challenge, like starting as a peasant. consider it "hard" mode or "impossible" while starting out as a demigod would be "easy"
There's also a crafting mod that lets you craft your own equipment out of leather and actually makes adventure crafting more fun

Tlc2011

• Bay Watcher
  • ..No idea what to put here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2011, 05:31:04 pm »

Good godblood god, i thought you knew this wasn't a bug.

Start reading the wiki. Now.

You are incredibly dumb. Outsider = Tribal guy with no clothes that appears out of thin air every ten years and ends up getting eaten by a badger [not all the time] or becoming a folk legend.
Pages: 1 [2]