Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: As the World Burns (A Bay 12 Soap Opera)  (Read 5043 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: As the World Burns (A Bay 12 Soap Opera)
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2011, 12:16:08 am »

"Master Kadzar, help me."

"Nah, I never really liked you that much anyway."

"If he shoots me, I'll use your cat as a shield."

"Goddammit, Felipe."

Kadzar pulls out a revolver and aims it at Jacques.

"Tell Felipe to put down the cat."
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2011, 01:05:02 am »

Barbarossa, have you ever fired a gun?
"Perish the thought! They're dreadful things, all noise and smoke and death. I dislike them quite a bit. Especially since a sniper took one of my legs with one."

Barbarossa looks pointedly at his peg leg while silently praising his foresight in thoroughly cleaning his clothes and hands, acidifying all DNA evidence, and wearing stolen socks for gloves at the crime scene. Foresight Barbarossa, they called him back in the army. Too bad he couldn't foresee a sniper's bullets.

Barbarossa approaches John Wan with a determined look on his face.

"John, I know we barely ever speak, but hear me out. I cannot stand that someone destroyed the possessions of one of my fellow rich citizens. Will you help me track down the person responsible and bring them to justice?"

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2011, 01:14:26 am »

Jacques smiles.  "Bah.  Feline shields won't help you.  I'm here for revenge."

Jack charges in, trying to disarm Jacques.  "This man didn't kill our father!  Our father killed himself after he got pregnant!"

Jacques ignores Jack, in favor of sweet, sweet, horribly illegal revenge.  He starts shooting, as the camera quickly turns away.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 01:18:43 am by Jack A T »
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2011, 01:57:29 am »

"Barbarossa, you poor, poor little man. Both of my legs had to be removed after a horrific car accident. So, I had them replaced with augmetics. Top of the line, straight import from Japan. Such nice little people. I suggest you get yourself a replacement." NewsMuffin said to Barbarossa before he walked off.
"Either way, my ride is here. Ta ta for now."
A blazing white limousine pulls up. NewsMuffin enters the back area, and the car drives off to his triple double private-private estate built under the Rocky Mountains. The entire Rocky Mountains.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2011, 03:13:55 am »

"well then, i'll ask this beautiful lady right here if she saw anything." turning to the lady.
"have you seen anything of some importance, or anything strange, miss Helene? or mrs Helene? and where were you when the fire started?"

'Ah, you're making my blush, darling.' Helene says, displaying her best smile. 'I'm afraid I arrived late. I heard that dreadful explosion just as I got to the door. And I have to say, the butler here is incredibly rude! He just rushed off inside without even saying a word!'

Helene waves her arm overdramatically. 'Now, where did that young Jacques go? Oh, his life is always so full of excitement. This reminds me of the time he wrecked that train in Sicily.'
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2011, 03:44:55 am »

"oh really? well i'll have to ask some questions also to this butler" *noting down: The butler is nearly always the culprit.
"so, do you know if anyone has some sort of hate towards the owner of the mansion? and if so, who would deem to be the prime suspect? i'm sorry to ask such question to a certainly traumatized young lady, but it is of utmost importance." i smile.
But my head thinks about the trainwreck in sicily. Now, were did i put that warrant for illegal trafficking which involved a trainwreck in sicily? i think i never forged one of those. Damn, i'll have to ask command to send one.
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2011, 03:50:54 am »

'Oh, I'm terribly sorry, but I just arrived in the country. But he's a rich and powerful man. Sure you've heard of his rivalry with Mr. Bdthemag? From what I've heard, he seems like someone who would do such a thing.'
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2011, 03:56:05 am »

"i do not meddle in the affairs of the rich, miss, it's safer that way." i simply comment "i'll go and ask mr bdtmag then, i hope you'll have a nice day" while truth be told, i do actually meddle. since i throw to jail half the bums who through money corrupt the government, because i am the law. and i will have it obeyed.
I walk towards mr Bdtmag, if he's near, or drive to his house by car, to ask him questions.
Once i reach him, i'll show him the police badge and start asking questions.
"are you mr Bdtmag? I'm Detective Shade, and i have some questions concerning the arson at mr jack house...do you have a moment?"
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2011, 03:42:22 pm »

((shadenight, Bdthemag should still be on the front lawn, along with everyone else, and the house that was burnt down was mine.))
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2011, 04:54:54 pm »

((shadenight, Bdthemag should still be on the front lawn, along with everyone else, and the house that was burnt down was mine.))

((then there are no problems, i'll just walk over him and ask him the questions >.>)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2011, 10:30:22 pm »

Bdthemag smiles "Ah yes of course Mr. Detective, what do you need to ask regarding the fire?"
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2011, 11:15:46 pm »

Jacques smiles.  "Bah.  Feline shields won't help you.  I'm here for revenge."

Jack charges in, trying to disarm Jacques.  "This man didn't kill our father!  Our father killed himself after he got pregnant!"

Jacques ignores Jack, in favor of sweet, sweet, horribly illegal revenge.  He starts shooting, as the camera quickly turns away.

"He killed himslef after I got him pregnant, you fool!"
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2011, 01:42:28 am »

"Where were you when the fire started mr Bdthemag? do you know anyone who would set the mansion on fire? do you have any suspects? is there anyone who acted strangely during the arson?" i start asking.
Pondering about the facts.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]