Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Dawnboat - The Hope of Humanity (Corrosion Mod Succession)  (Read 6454 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnboat - The Hope of Humanity (Corrosion Mod Succession)
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2011, 10:51:43 am »

Savo, as a zombie movie fan, I really want this fort to flourish, but I'm worried that interest in this fort will die out before the new version comes out.  If the new version is still a while away, do you have any backup plans?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Savolainen5

• Bay Watcher
  • This is a wug.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2011, 11:21:39 am »

Not really.  Busy with lotsa other stuff. =S  I've been trying test forts to get a feel for what we'll have to do, but beyond that, not much being done on this end.  Someone else is free to start one with the current version, though.  IT 000 seems to be drawing to a close with 1.0.7 sometime soon, so I don't feel super urgent about that...
A small creature sometimes found on paper.  It is small.  Its eyes are black. It is adored by children for its cuteness.
(On a picture of cavies):
We see a family of small land rodents.
Dwarfs see masterpiece roasts.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2011, 07:17:27 am »

I really hope I'm not being annoying by posting here a lot, but I just really need to know if this community zombie fort will launch, or if it will die before even taking off.  Again, I just want a status update, and I don't want to seem over-eager or impatient. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Savolainen5

• Bay Watcher
  • This is a wug.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2011, 09:24:52 am »

Actually, I was just thinking recently.  I'm going away in about a week for the rest of the summer, and I doubt that the update will be out in time for me to get this started, so I think that this idea under my leadership is dead.  Perhaps someone should start a succession fort with the current version!  In any case, sorry for the inactivity!

Oh, and good Zed hunting!
A small creature sometimes found on paper.  It is small.  Its eyes are black. It is adored by children for its cuteness.

rellik242

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2011, 06:30:48 am »

Or we could start now. You know, the newest Version of Corrosion being out, and all.
Morul Idenigath, Recruit cancels starting Fist Fight: Target inaccessible.

Savolainen5

• Bay Watcher
  • This is a wug.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2011, 10:26:34 am »

I'd love to, but I'm in Russia right now with spotty internet (and incredibly slow when I do have it) and little time to play!  I PROMISE I'll start this or something like it again when I get back in August!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]