Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dwarf Ping-Pong  (Read 1287 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Dwarf Ping-Pong
« on: June 25, 2011, 08:18:54 pm »

(You may want to scroll down to the bottom of my post after a few lines.)

Ping! Urist McOnlySurvivor is thirsty!
Pong! Urist McOnlySurvivor notices Oorst McUnconsciousEnemy! Oh no! I can't walk anywhere NEAR that! Urist McOnlySurvivor cancels Drink: Interrupted by Oorst McunconsciousEnemy.
Pong! Urist McOnlySurvivor notices Oorst McUnconsciousEnemy! Oh no! I can't walk anywhere NEAR that! Urist McOnlySurvivor cancels Drink: Interrupted by Oorst McunconsciousEnemy.

Get the idea?

Annoying, isn't it? Anyone else have something like this happen?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Ping-Pong
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 02:11:37 am »

Draft Urist, make Urist kill Oorst.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Ping-Pong
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 11:56:48 am »

Draft Urist, make Urist kill Oorst.
The Urist stays on the wrong side of Oorst and punches him in the head after being interrupted while picking up his sword, and can't kill him because Oorst is a jotun...oh, look, he threw a tantrum and got killed by Oorst McNotUnconsciousEnemy.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.