Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Legendary Nicknames for Legendary Dwarves  (Read 2364 times)

Soapalope

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Soaper
    • View Profile
Legendary Nicknames for Legendary Dwarves
« on: June 25, 2011, 12:33:14 pm »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

He deserves it. He really does.
He's off to brew some more XXX Strong Ale. Hope no goblins try to siege his brewery-fortress.

Anyone else got any witty or otherwise legendary names for their legendary or otherwise dwarves?

On a completely unrelated note, my woodcutter is leaving a trail of vomit on his way to cut down trees, after having his left foot broken by a giant capybara, and sitting in the hospital for three seasons, as my dwarves are too lazy to diagnose him. This is the same capybara which systematically dismembered four others in my military and left them to bleed to death.

On another completely unrelated note, my leatherworker has just 'withdrawn from society'. I hope to Armok below he makes me a legendary Draltha Leather warhammer, studded with Harlequin Opals and menacing with spikes of Microcline, that most precious and rare of stones.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 01:01:02 pm by Soapalope »
FB: I was thinking Facebook. Oh well, I guess killing a Forgotten Beast is cool too.
Note to self: Devise methods of dropping Liaisons down pits during meetings. Yell, "THIS IS SPAARRTAAAAA..." at my monitor.

Funburns

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Legendary Nicknames for Legendary Dwarves
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 01:42:57 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Most of my dwarves have utility-oriented names.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 01:46:46 pm by Funburns »

Soapalope

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Soaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 01:54:44 pm »

On another completely unrelated note, my leatherworker has just 'withdrawn from society'. I hope to Armok below he makes me a legendary Draltha Leather warhammer, studded with Harlequin Opals and menacing with spikes of Microcline, that most precious and rare of stones.

And he created...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wow. I'm not even going to bother reverting to save to get a new one. That is just...unexplainable.
FB: I was thinking Facebook. Oh well, I guess killing a Forgotten Beast is cool too.
Note to self: Devise methods of dropping Liaisons down pits during meetings. Yell, "THIS IS SPAARRTAAAAA..." at my monitor.

kotekzot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 01:58:40 pm »

Most of my dwarves have utility-oriented names.

I lol'd at scores of BABBIES.
Dwarf Fortress: Where violent death is a renewable resource
Bro, your like... thinking like a square man... its like, the WHOLE lamprey is just like, one big NECK dude, you know? its like hahahaha! dude protect the trees though, seriously. *inhale*... anyways... you like, want this dead black bear, bro?