Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My day today.  (Read 759 times)

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
My day today.
« on: June 25, 2011, 09:36:47 pm »

G has been estatic recently. He went to Merry Lake, Oklahoma lately. He went to a family reunion lately. He sat on a boat lately. He took a nice swim in a lake lately. He sat in a legendary gazebo lately. He had a legendary meal lately. He got sunburned lately. He had to go home lately.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
Re: My day today.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 12:45:31 pm »

Wow, 81 views and noone has posted? WTF?
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Organum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 02:46:54 pm »

It's sort of boring, to be completely frank. There's no context or additional information to bring the information that is there out of the DF mood format and into something you can really engage yourself in.
If dwarves decided to live in trees like hippies, they'd still do it better than the elves.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 02:58:25 pm »

What Organum said. This would have been much better off in the happy thread in GD.

Capntastic

• Bay Watcher
  • Greetings, mortals!
    • View Profile
    • A review and literature weblog I never update
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 07:17:42 pm »

Yeah, even I try to jazz things up when I make blog posts in the DF discussion forum.