Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Any 3D Visualizers available for my version?  (Read 825 times)

SpeedyBanana

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Any 3D Visualizers available for my version?
« on: June 23, 2011, 08:27:50 pm »

I just recently found Dwarf Fortress and been going through a bunch of different guides trying to learn the game. I downloaded the Lazy Newb Pack (Version 0.31.25 [V9.1]) to be exact. I tried using some of the 3D visualizers like 3Dwarf and Visual Dwarf but none of them seem to work, none of them can find my game load the data from the saves. Are there any 3D programs that are compatible with the current game or am I just missing something here?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Any 3D Visualizers available for my version?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 08:29:03 pm »

Better to try up in the actual DF section.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

SpeedyBanana

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 08:34:34 pm »

Ah sorry, my bad.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 08:39:28 pm »

No problem.  Oh, and... welcome to the forums!  Hope to see you more down here in GD =)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".