Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The elf that just wouldn't die.  (Read 3746 times)

Dwarf Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • T' bread wi't edge
    • View Profile
Re: The elf that just wouldn't die.
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 10:26:23 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

For some reason it made me laugh that this troll was wearing a cloak made from the leather of another troll.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 01:11:22 pm »

Ehh, "POKER"?
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Kynrael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2011, 06:46:08 am »

Talking of elves that wouldn't die, I tried something out in the Arena. He had a rib through the lung, every bone shattered, teeth out, lips bruised, the lot, but that didn't stop him prancing around and trying to attack me.

Funny thing, when I assumed control of him he could only wrestle with his lower and upper legs. He couldn't attack anymore, or bite. Try as I might without outright cutting the legs which would kill him, I couldn't manage to stop the leg being usable... And they had been shattered countless times.

I did try cutting his legs off in the end, I managed to cut one, and he was still trying to grab me with the other, and as I hacked on the other leg to cut it, he finally bled to death.

kissa3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2011, 02:31:31 pm »

Talking of elves that wouldn't die, I tried something out in the Arena. He had a rib through the lung, every bone shattered, teeth out, lips bruised, the lot, but that didn't stop him prancing around and trying to attack me.

Funny thing, when I assumed control of him he could only wrestle with his lower and upper legs. He couldn't attack anymore, or bite. Try as I might without outright cutting the legs which would kill him, I couldn't manage to stop the leg being usable... And they had been shattered countless times.

I did try cutting his legs off in the end, I managed to cut one, and he was still trying to grab me with the other, and as I hacked on the other leg to cut it, he finally bled to death.
the only thought that comes to mind:
W.....T.....F....???

Legendary Toughness and Recuperation?

As you hacked him at the 5th turn, his first wound would have beared a scar :D
Pages: 1 [2]