Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 7/7 instead of ~  (Read 1045 times)

HorridOwn4ge

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is average nowadays...
    • View Profile
7/7 instead of ~
« on: June 19, 2011, 01:55:32 pm »

Is there a way too modify the existing set so water shows as 7 (or other height) instead of tildes? If so how?
Quote from: SmileyMan
I got fed up with my fortress, so I decided to kill everyone (abandon is for elves) with a cave-in.

OK, cave-ins were always pretty deadly, but with the new falling object damage they are downright brutal.  As far as I can make out from the logs, many people were killed by the flying bodies of other victims.  One baby's corpse ricocheted off three other people, two walls and the floor.

Doro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 7/7 instead of ~
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 01:59:19 pm »

yes, from d_init search (ctrl + f) for [SHOW_FLOW_AMOUNTS:NO]

change the NO to YES

Soapalope

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Soaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 01:59:57 pm »

Would have preferred for the water level to be set as "OVER 9000" but that doesn't seem to be happening.

PS: I'm back, baby.
FB: I was thinking Facebook. Oh well, I guess killing a Forgotten Beast is cool too.
Note to self: Devise methods of dropping Liaisons down pits during meetings. Yell, "THIS IS SPAARRTAAAAA..." at my monitor.

HorridOwn4ge

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is average nowadays...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 02:16:38 pm »

Thanks it worked out for me.
Quote from: SmileyMan
I got fed up with my fortress, so I decided to kill everyone (abandon is for elves) with a cave-in.

OK, cave-ins were always pretty deadly, but with the new falling object damage they are downright brutal.  As far as I can make out from the logs, many people were killed by the flying bodies of other victims.  One baby's corpse ricocheted off three other people, two walls and the floor.