Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hardcore enemies  (Read 1650 times)

Megaman_zx

• Bay Watcher
  • or megadorf.....megaelf?
    • View Profile
Re: Hardcore enemies
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 05:59:36 pm »

i wandered into a camp and saw a goblin wrestler with nerve damage. standing alone by himself. I charged him with 5 companions me and three others were killed and the other 2 fled.
Tales of the Third Age, 34.11 rp stories from Genesis Reborn

“Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place. And stand there still in each moment of our lives. Let my death hold no glory, and let me die forgotten and unknown. Let it not be said that I was one among the dead to accuse the living.”

-Deadhouse Gates (Book 2 in the Malazan Book of the Fallen) by Steven Erikson
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 06:13:21 pm »

I had a goblin boss mob that took blow after blow, many of which got my weapon stuck in, his head. He just kept coming at me, bleeding all over with no feet and multiple head injuries.

He eventually killed me with a pike to my heart. I must've whopped him in the head a good 7 or 8 times with my 2-handed sword.

Elaxter

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy you don't know.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2011, 02:14:19 am »

Fought a night creature once, had six or seven horns.

I had three companions and I couldn't get a hit on him, he kept dodging and I kept missing. Sense I was in a tight space I set it to stand ground for dodging. I made one wrong move and *Lop!* my head gets instantly severed.

I got mad so I made another guy and tried to kill him, got the same number of guys and went to kill him. I saw my dead body and a few of my old companions. I tried to get him, but got cornered and died..

I made one last dude, didn't get any companions and set my skills differently. I saw him beating up my companions (old) and I kicked his ass. I was happy! Then I got ambushed by goblins and died...
Sig
You must kill yourself before you kills you.
Pages: 1 [2]