Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Roll to become a Wizard: Year 1-Day 0-Turn 7: Our Dorm Manager is a Brownie  (Read 11518 times)

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

Take and read the book.  Read while walking to my dorm.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 10:27:38 am by Jack A T »
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Unpack my stuff, find something expedible to break. Break it, then use restore on it. Practise!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ochita, and wolfchild we need your turn I even updated the turn number.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Enjoy my fantasy where i cast the spell perfectly
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sending Ochita a PM if he doesn't respond by tommorow he is autoed.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Oh god run to the dorm.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn 7 -

Leo considered the spells. He didn't want to try summoning yet; that was tomorrow's lesson and he didn't feel quite prepared for it. Chewing his lower lip, he looked over the paper again. I guess I could try working on the spell I cast earlier on accident. He focused on an empty desk across the room and cast Push, trying to focus the spell into a steady lift, like levitation.
[5] You focus on a desk, and make it float up in the air, and stay there you then start making it zoom throughout the room over, and over again. [3] After about three minutes without incident you put the desk back down,a dn wonder what to do now.

"Huh, thank you whoever put everything in place." Check out my stuff.
[6] You tell whoever put your stuff up thanks, and as you start to check your stuff you hear a snap behind you,a dn a small squeaky voice say " You are welcome after all its my job. My name is Calline, and I am the brownie in charge of keeping your dorms clean. If you need anything just yell for me unless its after curfew. After curfew you are not to roam the grounds. Now I must be going." with another snap she was gone, and you stood there a bit dazed. After checking your stuff you find [4] four sets of your school uniform, [4] three sets of casual clothing in green, red, and blue, and [5] a set of flare stones.

Take and read the book.  Read while walking to my dorm.
[3] You check the book out, and open it up as you walk back to your dorm, and [4] you successfully read some of it as you slowly walk back to your dorm. After several minutes you arrive back at the dorm, and find [5] your stuff is neatly put away, and that the room is quite neat except for one bed which seems to have stuff scattered across it. (6% progress made on reading the book)

Unpack my stuff, find something expedible to break. Break it, then use restore on it. Practise!
[3] You unpakc your stuff, and find a small glass orb which you then throw on the ground [2] where is shatters into hundreds of little pieces. [4] You cast restore on it, and it goes back to its original form, and above it hovers the name of the object 'Orb of Shadows' (If anyone near you wishes you harm it gives off immense heat, but not enough to hurt you. (+1 to dodge))

Enjoy my fantasy where i cast the spell perfectly
[2-1=1] You try to but instead you dream that you are slowly beign ripped apart,a dn then put back together over, and over again.

Oh god run to the dorm.
[6] You run to the dorm, and sling open the door to your room where you find [5] your stuff put away neatly in your closet, and your room completely neat except for one bed that had a bunch of stuff scattered across it.

Spoiler: Villian Turn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Minions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dwee (click to show/hide)
Sorry for the wait, and I need till next turn to finish the statuses for every one.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Ochita decides to try a water spell, calling water to circle around him.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Leo was pretty pleased with himself! One day in and he was already confident about six spells. Humming a little tune to himself, he returned to the dorms to see who was there to talk to before lights out for the day.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Content (or as much as Tarran Hallssmith can be), Tarran goes to sleep.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

Read and sleep.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 10:09:59 am by Jack A T »
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Wake up, feel deswire to kill something helpless
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Practice my other spells.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Now that I know where the dinosaurs live...pursue!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]