Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Roll to Fallout  (Read 4827 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Fallout
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2011, 07:16:04 pm »

A small caravan A Caravan slowly moves accross a land once known as Tennesse. A group of travelers are with this Caravan. To any passerby, it would seem extremely odd that four humans were traveling with a Ghoul and a Super Mutant. This is Tennesse afterall, and the New Confederacy doesn't tolerate free mutants walking around.

After what seemed forever to the group, they finally arrive in a town called Springfield. The Caravan Driver tells them that he's heading off to Neo Nashville in a few day's to sell goods to the New Confederacy and they can come along to protect him against any raiders. He also suggests that they should see the Mayor for any jobs.

As you walk past the large wall composed of scrap metal and various pieces of machinery, you notice the large town hall. You also see the bar nearby, with drunk men stumbling out of it.

NightS
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Adwarf

EmoBiatch

Scriver

Twiggie

Draignean

Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2011, 07:28:37 pm »

> head to the mayor and ask him about jobs

i take it ammunition is infinite?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2011, 07:30:44 pm »

"Well I quess it is time to look for a job I am running short on caps." said Adon as he went to the town hall to ask if there were any jobs to be done. "Hey Dupin I would suggest sticking close to one of us I have a feeling if you wander off by yourself the townsfolk here might mistake you for a mutant without a personality, and try to kill you. I don't want to clean up the mess after you kill the poor sucker so be careful ok?" he hollered over his shoulder as he walked away.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2011, 07:32:18 pm »

> head to the mayor and ask him about jobs

i take it ammunition is infinite?
((Yup, don't want to keep track of ammo and such. Also just want to note Springfield is not run by the New Confederacy, while there is some hate towards mutants, slavery is not allowed in the town.))
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2011, 07:50:25 pm »

"I might just take you up on that offer." Charlie had no intention of promising anything, but it was always good to have a backup plan, in case there were no other work to be found. Should probably see that Mayor, too. But first, a good drink or two was in order. The Mayor would still be there later. Or in the morning, maybe. Charles makes his way to the bar.
Love, scriver~

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2011, 10:05:14 pm »

Auguste nodded to the ghoul, there was indeed a long history crimes against mutants in these areas... Ignorant people unable to tell his kind from dum-dums and the truly stupid unable to tell Adon from a Feral.

Auguste strode towards the offices of the mayor, if he posed no threat and showed his intelligence he was sure that the own could become more receptive to his kind.

Find me a mayor! MMMmmmm MMM!
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2011, 12:33:50 am »

Do these people also have problems with Ghouls?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2011, 12:34:41 am »

Ghouls are mutants, so yes.
Welcome to Reality.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2011, 12:36:37 am »

Ghouls are mutants, so yes.
Then thanks for tagging along Draignean

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2011, 02:26:57 am »

Please, let me ask the mayor, i am used to this kind of negotiations Need confirmation if possible, if not, let twiggie talk (but i have better speech and barter)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2011, 02:33:06 am »

Please, let me ask the mayor, i am used to this kind of negotiations Need confirmation if possible, if not, let twiggie talk (but i have better speech and barter)
You don't neccesarely need a good speech skill to start a quest. Besides you have a few day's to talk to the mayor, you could pretty much do anything else in the town.
Welcome to Reality.

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2011, 04:02:37 am »

I know, but maybe i can get paid better :D

EmoBiatch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2011, 05:40:10 am »

Jeff left the caravan last, observing the city. Well, nothing special about here... He thought and went to see the mayor for some jobs.
I'm flying faster than the speed of SANDWICH !

Every monday's first words : Hurrfriggin' horseshit....

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2011, 08:05:37 am »

oh by the way bdthemag i realised i forgot to spend my 5 stat points, so they should be

STR-8
PE-7
EN-6
CH-3
IN-3
AG-8
LCK-5

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2011, 04:01:21 pm »

oh by the way bdthemag i realised i forgot to spend my 5 stat points, so they should be

STR-8
PE-7
EN-6
CH-3
IN-3
AG-8
LCK-5
Ugh okay, now I have to re-calculate all of your skills again...
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]