Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: mouse-click = [k]  (Read 1746 times)

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
Re: mouse-click = [k]
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2011, 06:37:24 pm »

If mouse control's added in then hey, fine, but i'm personally alright with just pressing "k"...
and up-up-up-up-up-up-left-left-left-left-left-down-left

Big deal, not like there's a whole lotta space on the screen i gotta move around on. Besides, don't forget you can use Shift-(Arrow Key) to quickly move it around like a screen at a time.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Asteranx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2011, 07:16:03 pm »

While we're on hypothetical mouse control schemes, how about right-click and drag to scroll the map around, and mouse wheel to change z levels?

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2011, 07:18:53 pm »

While we're on hypothetical mouse control schemes, how about right-click and drag to scroll the map around, and mouse wheel to change z levels?

Use of the mouse-wheel has already been implemented. It changes the zoom/resolution.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Mugros

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2011, 02:34:14 pm »

Big deal, not like there's a whole lotta space on the screen i gotta move around on.
Well, have fun on your 1x1 embark then.
It becomes  big deal when you have to repeat this over and over again for several command. being able to choose the location by mouse would be a big improvement. But "Losing is fun and so are awkward controls."
Use of the mouse-wheel has already been implemented. It changes the zoom/resolution.
Yes, but how often do you change the zoom and how often do you change z-levels?

Pages: 1 [2]