Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How do you like the new B3?

Truly delicious stuff, better than going outside!
- 0 (0%)
Decent stuff.
- 1 (16.7%)
DFSR
- 1 (16.7%)
I'd rather drink the old one, thanks.
- 0 (0%)
Only CMTs drink the new stuff.
- 0 (0%)
It's above my clearance anyway.
- 1 (16.7%)
This poll is above my clearance anyway.
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Alpha Complex-Mod?  (Read 385 times)

Number4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Alpha Complex-Mod?
« on: June 04, 2011, 10:06:54 am »

Hello, citizens. I was thinking about the possibility of a PARANOIA mod and you have been mandatorily volunteered to help me.DF has many features which could be used like fortresses deep underground with a traitorous outside traps, dangerous petbots,a despotic ruler etc.DFSR
Biggest problem would be implementing the different security clearances, what would you suggest, castes, noble positions, something else?
Error: Divide by 3 impossible.
We would need to mod some workshops of course, some bots, a easy way to get items of different color etc.
MANDATORY INTSEC ANNOUNCMENT
Every citizen is required to report a Commie Mutant Traitor to us during the nearest weekcycle. Remember, failing to report someone failing to report a failure to report someone is treason! Successful citizens will be rewarded with termination vouchers!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Thank you!

Cloning is probably impossible, but we'd still have fun blasting our CMTs for percieved or real (going berserk etc.) treason. You think this mod would be achievable?

Anyone reading this announcement without the required clearance is to report to magma chamber 54-B at once! Rumors that everyone there dies a fiery, cruel death are treason!
Thanks for the suggestion, but Number4 is correct: [...] it would be easier and more predictable to just be a racist.

Did somebody just rule 34 two veins of metal?