Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Favorite RP stories  (Read 1365 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
Favorite RP stories
« on: February 02, 2015, 08:30:58 pm »

Ever played a game of mine craft and made your own stories about the surroundings for extra fun or played DF and found some amazing history or events played through?
How's about some fun moments in other video games?
Maybe a game of roll to dodge that had too good of a story to be true or other role playing stories that were just amazing?

Here we will discuss our favorite stories in games of any sort, even made up board game stories like a custom history in risk

I'll start with an amazing game of my own design that I played today with two friends.
In it the players get to make a gladiator and set up their load outs then fight in brutal combat.
There are bonuses and such (more about it can be asked in the game I have running, a link is in my games thread in my sig)

I had two friends who played for about half an hour today.
One friend won 5 games in a row with the same gladiator taking almost no injuries.
The first victory was great, P1 used a trident gladiator and P2 used a heavy unit.
P2 dodged the net then went to shred it to keep it from being used, then took a trident to the side.
Several turns of struggling P1 finaly pulled the trident and spilled P2's guts killing him.

Next round, same P1 gladiator with only a small gash. P2 came in and P1 asked for his bonus (a trained tiger) which tackled p2 and for the next two rounds the tiger pinned P2 and P1 killed him
Last round P2 made a decent loadout and got a bear which killed the tiger then started eating said tiger so became useless.
P2 losses again then the bear charges P1, tackles him and P1 one shots the bear with a dagger.

Last and unfinished round P2 comes in with medium armor and no weapon trained for extra strength in his character
A fist fight ensues
P2 dents P1's armor and causes bruising. P1 throws him off and begins whaling on P2 shattering P1's ribs
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.