Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Separate Boxes and Bags  (Read 1781 times)

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
Re: Separate Boxes and Bags
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2011, 05:46:16 pm »

Personally, I think that the most beneficial aspect of seperating boxes and bags would be that it would simplify many custom reactions.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Cespinarve

• Bay Watcher
  • Lege lege lege relege labora et invenies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2011, 10:32:55 pm »

Personally, I think that the most beneficial aspect of seperating boxes and bags would be that it would simplify many custom reactions.

Since bags can be used in workshops and coffers can't, I do not see why they're grouped together.
Nice one, not sure when I'll be feeling like killing a baby but these things are good to know.
This is why we can't have nice things... someone will just wind up filling it with corpses.
Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife — chopping off what's incomplete and saying: "Now it's complete because it's ended here."

Corona688

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2011, 05:15:49 pm »

I do agree though, boxes and bags should be separated from each other. Though they have the same functionality
...not even that.  When's the last time your dwarves stuffed a box full of seeds?
You never know when you might need a berserk dwarf to set loose somewhere.
Pages: 1 [2]