Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Wool bug?  (Read 454 times)

thegoatgod_pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Wool bug?
« on: May 25, 2011, 11:49:00 pm »

Is this a bug or is it my error? Have manager orders to shear and make wool clothed all lined up, 5 sheep, periodically get sheared and their hair goes straight to...the rubbish stockpile?  No wool available to weaving apparently, even though I can see it's there!  And now a strange mood demands wool.  I am reluctant to go into the raws and make silk into wool or something, but is there no alternative?
More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?

Qwernt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wool bug?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 11:54:31 pm »

You need to pin wool hair into yarn in the farmer's workshop before you can weave wool yarn into cloth.

And yes, for some reason all wool is considered refuse - so either use a cus[t]om pile for refuse, or let the dwarves pack it over and pack it back.

thegoatgod_pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wool bug?
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 12:34:40 am »

Thanks giving the order at the farmers workshop totally fixed it thanks so much!
More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?