Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What do your royal suites look like?  (Read 1333 times)

Cespinarve

• Bay Watcher
  • Lege lege lege relege labora et invenies
    • View Profile
Re: What do your royal suites look like?
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2011, 01:24:16 am »

Really big, with big think pillars, everything engraved. With the throne room, at least. At the far end of the hall, I place a throne, usually a masterwork chair studded and embedded with every gem and metal I have.

Dining rooms tend to be long, and have windows overlooking hallways. Bedrooms usually are not much bigger than any other Noble's room.
Nice one, not sure when I'll be feeling like killing a baby but these things are good to know.
This is why we can't have nice things... someone will just wind up filling it with corpses.
Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife — chopping off what's incomplete and saying: "Now it's complete because it's ended here."

kotekzot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What do your royal suites look like?
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2011, 02:15:45 am »

"was (utterly traumatized/positively elated) by sleeping in a giant plump helmet bedroom lately"
Fixed.
Dwarf Fortress: Where violent death is a renewable resource
Bro, your like... thinking like a square man... its like, the WHOLE lamprey is just like, one big NECK dude, you know? its like hahahaha! dude protect the trees though, seriously. *inhale*... anyways... you like, want this dead black bear, bro?
Pages: 1 [2]