Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Wakfu - New F2P mmo (and not your standard grindfest)  (Read 6582 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wakfu - New F2P mmo (and not your standard grindfest)
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2011, 09:38:27 am »

Well I am chosing a nation now.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2011, 10:48:26 am »

Remember to create an account on the french version, because for bullshit reasons (Some agreement between SE and Ankama I believe) It's region locked.

Erm... how do I do this?

Edit: oh wait, found the little flag thing in the upper right, should be ok now.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2011, 10:51:28 am »

Remember to create an account on the french version, because for bullshit reasons (Some agreement between SE and Ankama I believe) It's region locked.

Erm... how do I do this?

Edit: oh wait, found the little flag thing in the upper right, should be ok now.
As in use http://www.wakfu.com/fr/mmorpg instead of /na for the registration. Even if I said I lived in france, using the english site gave me a north american account.
Unfortunately the north american open beta won't start until summer for some reason..

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2011, 10:54:05 am »

Hmm... the animal summoner class isn't in yet. Oh well, Eniripsa (healer) for me I guess.

Edit: and I think because it's an EU server I can't actually move because the latency's so bad I just rubberband back to where I was. That's sad.

Edit2: hmm... it might have just been that one very beginning screen that was rubberbanding. We'll see if it stays good I guess.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 11:03:19 am by Bluerobin »
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2011, 11:00:28 am »

I am training right now because I got killed by two lvl 5 Bow Meow CURSE YOU DANG CATS !!!!!

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2011, 11:05:45 am »

Hmm... the animal summoner class isn't in yet. Oh well, Eniripsa (healer) for me I guess.

Edit: and I think because it's an EU server I can't actually move because the latency's so bad I just rubberband back to where I was. That's sad.

Edit2: hmm... it might have just been that one very beginning screen that was rubberbanding. We'll see if it stays good I guess.
I've had this problem too, but it's random. Whenever there's rubberbanding type lag just change character and select the same character or restart the game to fix it. I'm not sure if it's a problem with it being a beta or some latency problems.
Pages: 1 2 [3]