Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Stacked Patients  (Read 445 times)

Cespinarve

• Bay Watcher
  • Lege lege lege relege labora et invenies
    • View Profile
Stacked Patients
« on: April 21, 2011, 08:32:29 pm »

I'm about to add this to the bug tracker, but I thought I'd check in case my search-fu wasn't very good and the bug was already acknowledged.

Finally got my first medical squad dropped down a pit, and I have discovered that, despite there being plenty of beds, the patients are stack three on a single bed. That is, one patient is resting, and two are... just standing there, not moving. I've tried turning squads on and off again, and issuing a new move command, nothing.

Anyone else had this?
Nice one, not sure when I'll be feeling like killing a baby but these things are good to know.
This is why we can't have nice things... someone will just wind up filling it with corpses.
Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife — chopping off what's incomplete and saying: "Now it's complete because it's ended here."

darkflagrance

• Bay Watcher
  • Carry on, carry on
    • View Profile
Re: Stacked Patients
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 08:58:29 pm »

I've only had it once, when a mother and her daughter were stuck together on the same bed. But when the daughter healed, the mother finally left as well.

I've also had dwarves get frozen on traction benches, but that stopped when I deconstructed the traction bench.
...as if nothing really matters...

The Legend of Tholtig Cryptbrain: 8000 dead elves and a cyclops

Tired of going decades without goblin sieges? Try The Fortress Defense Mod

Urk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Stacked Patients
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 01:48:06 am »

I got once 3 or 4 military dwarves stacked to same tile, and there was not even bed in that tile.

Otherwise there was free beds in hospital and civilians were being appropriately placed in beds.

It may be that there was not enough beds when injured were brought to hospital, though I quickly build more beds... situation was bit hectic...