Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Adventure mode equip?  (Read 361 times)

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
Adventure mode equip?
« on: April 18, 2011, 11:56:03 am »

I recently got a breastplate on adventure mode, but i dont know how to equip it, any ideas?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Zesty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure mode equip?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 12:43:42 pm »

What race are you? Does it say the breastplate is "small"?

If it is the right size for you, just press w. That would bring up the list of items you can equip.

If it's the right size and not showing up on your equip menu, you may already be wearing something that's in the way. For instance, you can't equip metal boots unless you take off your sandals. :P
Cuius est solum, eius est usque ad coelum et ad inferos

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 12:50:22 pm »

I have the same question. How do I wield a weapon? I want to wield this Iron Spear, instead of this Copper Spear. The "w" menu just has clothes and stuff. I'm a human with Legendary+5 hacked skills, and 40000 points in all attributes...*sigh*

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

Zesty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 01:03:28 pm »

I have the same question. How do I wield a weapon? I want to wield this Iron Spear, instead of this Copper Spear. The "w" menu just has clothes and stuff. I'm a human with Legendary+5 hacked skills, and 40000 points in all attributes...*sigh*

The only way I figured out how to do this was to drop what was in my hands on the ground (and the item from my inventory that I wanted to equip), then pick up the weapon I wanted to fight with first, then pick up my shield, then pick up the weapon I want to keep in my inventory.

For other little Adventure Mode commands, check this out.
Cuius est solum, eius est usque ad coelum et ad inferos