Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [Mac] Trader won't trade  (Read 484 times)

Derakon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
[Mac] Trader won't trade
« on: February 26, 2008, 01:03:00 am »

Whenever I offer a trade to the dwarven caravan, the trademaster says "I wish I could take so much, but my animals..." even if he has a weight allowance of 1565 to spare. I'm offering him a lot of heavy stuff since this is my first year (and my first fortress that I didn't flood within a week), but I'm also buying a lot of rock and an anvil from him to make up the weight difference.

I think I've managed to create a copy of my savefile (data/save/current, right?); it's here.

This is the first time I've submitted a bug report (or posted to these forums at all, for that matter), so please let me know if I'm omitting anything important.

Jetblade - an open-source Metroid/Castlevania game with procedurally-generated levels

Anfold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Mac] Trader won't trade
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 01:25:00 am »

I believe that the save is under the region 1 folder, as the current folder holds the game data while you are playing.

Derakon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Mac] Trader won't trade
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 01:30:00 am »

...my mistake, I had the region1 file after all (since current was empty, the program not currently running). Thanks for the correction, though.
Jetblade - an open-source Metroid/Castlevania game with procedurally-generated levels