Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Lords of Creation VI  (Read 1673 times)

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation VI
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2011, 04:57:33 pm »

With the first destinations ,first place left unexplored Slieo was born.

Void in its emptiness filled him with dread - there was nothing to explore,no place to visit,no new sights to be seen. His first act was to create a thousands of small isles, each of different shape, some secluded other close to each other. Each isle unique on its own amazed even their creator. As new destinations spotted the void, Sileo felt that he made the first step in a very long journey. But yet he knew that empty islands are not enough, they have to be discovered.

Create a lot of small floating isles scattered all along the plane  . 2AP

Sneevil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2011, 05:04:50 pm »

A ball composed of flame came crashing through the void it kept flying around in circles.Until  it exploded outwards to reveal a humanoid blackend by ash but his fierce red hair still visible.

He looked around and saw other Deities.   "hoho it looks like i wasn't the only one drawed to the vast emptiness of this place its seems that there are others too. There is even one who is creating life. But how can life flourish without heat." He composed a ball of flame in is hands and with a throw he would let it orbit around the material plane.

Create land 2AP : Aurinko the everburning flame

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2011, 05:07:01 pm »

"Thank you, friend. My children could use a bit of light and darkness rather then this cold unending light. For darkness leads to light, and fear leads to laughter." The Harlequin laughed, and cartwheeled over to see the new heat source.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2011, 05:20:12 pm »

A tall young looking man appeared wearing an assorment of leather armor and a dark green cloak.

"Hello... Brothers, I am called Belgold. The potential for this emptyness is great, I find it amazing that one of you has already created life. I myself plan on creating life, not exactely like the ones that currently exist though."
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2011, 05:22:24 pm »

"What is wrong with my creatures?! They are the best in the world!" The Harlequin laughed until he cried. "Get it? It's...You know...They are the best in the world even though there is nothing to compare them to? Well, that fell flat."

And so, the first flat joke was born.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2011, 05:23:43 pm »

Anyone who happened to look into the void at that moment saw a strange sight-a flying castle of white stone...the home of Dwardus. He looked out upon what was there and was...not amused.

He stepped out warily, and saw others-a mad clown, a firey man, living shadows, many others...

"Fellow Gods, you are forgetting! A living man or woman needs something more solid if he is to make a living, yes? Coins and axes and gears and shields and walls and gates! Watch what Dwardus create, with his own hands."

And he took his hammer and chisel and began to work...

Spent 2 AP to create The Plane of Steel

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2011, 05:34:23 pm »

On the mortal plane, actions happened that would change the world.

Clowns found out the wonder of Jokecrafting, taking Jokes from the air and making it into metal. Then, they made coins first, so they could have the comedy of commerce.

A Clown Jokesmith made a hundred coins made out of pure laughter. If you listened closely, you could still hear the laughter before it was made into material and melted down into coins.

The Jokesmith went up to a fellow Clown with some food and showed him the coins.

"What is that? Some kind of prank?"

"No, it's currency I tells you! That food there is worth some coins, so I pay you some coins to have that so you can buy other things!"

"Hmm. I think my food is worth a 100 pence."

"Umm...No. Your food doesn't look that nice, so that takes fifty off it."

"No. It can still taste well. In fact, it tasted amazing. That is a hundred pence worth, sire."

"I don't care how it tastes, it's the look. Fifty pence."

"Hundred."

"OK, sixty."

"I am not leaving until you give me 100 coins."

"Seventy, you are bleeding me dry!"

"Don't care for you, 100!"

"Eighty, and that's all!"

"I am settling for a hundred!"

"Hmm... OK here is my final offer: A coin."

"Done!"

The Jokesmith walked back with the food, and the Clown smiled with his single coin.

Free action: Control Followers

The Harlequin chuckled as he saw what happened.

"Well, that was hilarious!" He said.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 06:02:03 pm by Fniff »
Pages: 1 [2]