Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Q&A,Stories,Help,Advice ect.  (Read 2709 times)

Maxwell5123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Q&A,Stories,Help,Advice ect.
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2011, 07:37:42 pm »

Are you sure? The only excuse for that is a broken print screen key. You may have to get a new keyboard unless you want to make videos and clip out a frame for a screenshot.
it works when I press it the mouse icon dissapears so I know its doing something just dont know where it goes :/

Necalli

• Bay Watcher
  • amusing ourselves to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2011, 03:42:35 am »

1. I usually use the Print Screen button, it's above Insert on my keyboard. Then i just paste into paint, crop out the stuff like my desktop and such, and upload it to photobucket.
You can also hold ALT while pressing Print Screen to take a shot of an active window only.  :)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2011, 12:28:57 pm »

Are you sure? The only excuse for that is a broken print screen key. You may have to get a new keyboard unless you want to make videos and clip out a frame for a screenshot.
it works when I press it the mouse icon dissapears so I know its doing something just dont know where it goes :/

In case you haven't been reading: You open MSpaint, and paste it into the empty drawing space. printscreen makes a copy of what's on your screen NOT A FILE, you have to paste that copy into some image editor and save the resulting image. So save it, and upload it to imageshack or tinypic something. And yes, hold ALT while you press printscreen so you dont have to crop anything out.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 2 [3]