Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Healthcare laws  (Read 3306 times)

emissary666

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Healthcare laws
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2011, 08:57:54 pm »

Why in the world is a Back Alley Doctor free? IRL, these illegal doctors are even MORE expensive than the government hospitals, aren't they? I'm talking about those guys who treat gun shot wounds for criminals and illegal abortions, etc etc.

As the person who suggested the Back Alley Doctor in the first place, I would like to mention I said "for a low to moderate fee". The point is that you DON'T get free care anymore and, instead, the only affordable health care has a chance of removing your liver and kidneys. At C+, everything is against you, even the thing keeping you alive.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2011, 09:10:05 pm »

What exactly about C++ removes free healthcare?

Is it that they believe charitable service interferes with the free market?

Wouldn't that shut down a lot of zoos too?

Innominate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2011, 09:29:49 pm »

Well in LCS C+ is the nightmare version of actual conservative ideology. So if conservatives IRL think hospitals should not offer costly services for free to people who pay barely any tax, C+ conservatives think that if you're not in the top income bracket you don't deserve medical treatment.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2011, 09:35:13 pm »

Suggestion: Due to the concentration of skill and organ harvesting from the lower class, in the event that you are actually able to buy C+ hospital treatments they should be able to heal normally permanent wounds (lost limbs, teeth, faces...). At C through L+ hospitals become less and less likely to save a dying liberal because everyone who needs to be treated is being treated, overloading doctors.

Like with Gun Law, this makes the game harder as you near your objective.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2011, 10:28:11 pm »

Agreed!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2011, 10:40:42 pm »

I thought it was Liberals who supported Organ harvesting... or was it Liberals... hmmm

Let me see... Well I should probably go with the people who like the death penelty.

emissary666

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2011, 10:18:42 am »

Liberals like organ harvesting for the benefit of everyone, Conservatives like organ harvesting for the benefit of those who can pay

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2011, 12:22:23 pm »

Liberals like organ harvesting for the benefit of everyone, Conservatives like organ harvesting for the benefit of those who can pay

*shrugs*

So... maybe on C++ a new unit called "The Harvester" should appear who uses organ obliterating attacks with his weapon the "suction gun"

Actually that means I didn't listen to what you said.

Though by Organ Harvesting I meant more along the lines of "Forced" organ harvesting (People who are dead have no right to their organs, prisoners, or people have to go on a "do not harvest" list instead of the other way around)

Lenin_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2011, 01:26:37 pm »

Well I am a communist, the left of the left, and I very much ideally support manadated organ donation when you die.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2011, 02:15:57 pm »

Well I am a communist, the left of the left, and I very much ideally support manadated organ donation when you die.
I thought you were a Communists cat.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!
Pages: 1 2 [3]