Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: captured snatcher.  (Read 1108 times)

Sarda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: captured snatcher.
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2011, 01:31:20 pm »

Only if you tell all your dorfs to gather magma. That's the only material that will work. Don't worry, they can do it with their bare hands.
You'll have to provide warm, moist kittens at the end of each test chamber.
Dwarf Fortress:
Where 9% of your town is casualties, is good.

Sjotrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2011, 01:42:42 pm »

Great ideas all around. :D I have begun designating an arena in which I will store enemies on one side, and military on the other. then, i will release the beast and let my hammerdwarves have fun. >: )

EDIT: And how do i "Strip" the goblin? I noticed someone speak of that.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 01:52:05 pm »

Great ideas all around. :D I have begun designating an arena in which I will store enemies on one side, and military on the other. then, i will release the beast and let my hammerdwarves have fun. >: )

EDIT: And how do i "Strip" the goblin? I noticed someone speak of that.
wiki:
Confiscating prisoner items: You can strip a captured critter of its equipment. First, use d-b-c and d-b-dto mark the entire stockpile of cages (and every item in the cages) for reclaiming and then for dumping, then use k (for unbuilt cages) or t (for built cages) to view and undump the cage itself. After you ordered the items dumped, dwarves will come and strip the items from your captives. If they do not, double-check that you have a dumping activity zone and that you've reclaimed (d-b-c) - all the equipment a hostile carries is forbidden by default. You can also dump caged prisoner items through the stocks menu.

Sjotrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 02:01:56 pm »

Thanks. :D it worked.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2011, 02:08:29 pm »

Put the snatcher in an arena. Make him fight dorfs/animals/elves. Taking his equipment is optional.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?
Pages: 1 [2]