Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70]

Author Topic: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 64: Plenty of Power, Lack of Control]  (Read 90940 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 64: Plenty of Power, Lack of Control]
« Reply #1035 on: April 05, 2011, 07:52:13 pm »

Summon a big, fat, yam-sized glow worm and use it to search the surrounding area.
DON'T DO IT! SUMMONING NEVER WORKS.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: April 05, 2011, 08:03:42 pm »

Summon a big, fat, yam-sized glow worm and use it to search the surrounding area.
DON'T DO IT! SUMMONING NEVER WORKS.

It does if you want to kill the party ... but yea dont do it
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: April 05, 2011, 08:16:22 pm »

Such naysayers! I'll bet you don't like healing either.

...though admittedly, summoning has had a somewhat high helping to hurting ratio so far.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: April 06, 2011, 12:28:08 am »

From what I've seen summoning is easy, controlling is hard. I could summon a dragon perfectly but then he would eat me... everything that has been summoned has been summoned properly and I'm not really worried about what a luminescent maggot might do to me or the party if it goes berserk...

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #1039 on: April 06, 2011, 05:26:10 am »

[6+1]You summon a massive reality consuming earthworm that kills at touch. (1) It hates everyone and is omnicidal.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70]