Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Multigrasp!  (Read 3765 times)

Nighthawk

• Bay Watcher
  • INT Score: Yes
    • View Profile
Re: Multigrasp!
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2011, 12:21:59 pm »

Yeah, which items are technically "Two-handed", and give you a penalty for wielding them with only one hand?

I need all possible information on this subject if I want my adventurers to... you know. Live.

Elisebambi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2011, 03:22:50 pm »

Poasting to say that when I saw the topic in the list, I first saw 'MULTIPASS!', and clicked and was dissapointed.  ::)

Big badda boom.

dree12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2011, 03:31:10 pm »

Weapons that are two-handed depend on your size. Large humans can one-hand any weapon, doing a lot of damage due to their size. Dwarves and Elves have a tougher time two-handing weapons, so their smaller one handed weapons are generally weaker.

CriticallyAshamed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2011, 02:06:55 am »

I was under the assumption that having multiple weapons (even 1 handers) in one hand would give you an accuracy penalty. I noticed this when I was walking around with 5-6 Iron Bucklers on my left hand and  4-5 Iron Shields on the right. Nothing I did would ever hit anyone. Once I removed them it worked however.

Might be correlation causation.

dree12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2011, 11:59:39 am »

Multiple weapons is never good, because as CriticallyAshamed mentioned they have an enourmous penalty to a lot of things. A weapon in each hand is fine AFAIK, though.
Pages: 1 [2]