Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Most ridiculous thing you've gotten away with  (Read 4495 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Most ridiculous thing you've gotten away with
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2010, 12:55:40 am »

Ohh you lovable scamps with your flag burning, loud music, and murder.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2010, 12:31:14 pm »

HEY! It's not murder! It's freeing them from the Conservative machine!
Yeah, just kidding.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Toksyuryel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2010, 03:05:24 pm »

Scamps is just that hardcore.

Innominate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2010, 12:05:10 am »

Or as they say in the conservative nightmare, flag murder, ear murder and murder murder.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2010, 10:35:59 pm »

Raid the Arch-Conservative Corporate Building with two guys armed with M16's.
They had no weapons training. Yet they managed to free three slaves, kill dozens, and kidnap a CEO.
One of them was shot in the head. He lived, thanks to one of the slave girls stopping the bleeding. He had one eye, which made him awesomesauce.
He then proceeded to kill the drivers of both the vehicles in pursuit.
Feels good, man.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2010, 06:07:56 pm »

Excuse me, I have to bask in the awesomeness that is that story.  8)

Ah, yeah.  :)

jerank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2011, 04:08:55 pm »

My squad of semi-trained soldiers with M16 rifles had a gigantic shootout in the Gentleman's club before intentionally waiting around for the police to show up. The M16 rifles killed instantly roughly 3/4's of the time, so I slaughtered my way through roughly two or three HUNDRED cops, eventually resorting to stealing the SMG's and Magnums they dropped and using them to shoot more cops. In the end every square was red, including all the walls, and more cops were still appearing. Just one of my men was hurt, with a bullet to the leg. We ran and got chased down by around fifteen cops. After a furious gun-battle, none of my Liberals were hurt and every last cop was dead. I ended up with around 650000$ worth of loot, and at least 1 point in every single combat-related skill for every member of the squad.

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2011, 04:40:36 pm »

I've mistaken arrows with WASD while near CIA supercomputer and instead of moving down one tile i waited a turn ended up "NEARDeath", bleeding and as far from exit as possible.

It was on my first solo playthrough (and first playthrough at that). That was the longest streak of dodges and cut-off heads i've ever witnessed, including hollywood movies.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Released.
I just ramble incoherently for absolutely no reason.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2011, 08:44:46 pm »

I had about 8 charges of murder. Using a court appointed lawyer I got a not guilty!
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2011, 12:29:05 pm »

I had about 8 charges of murder. Using a court appointed lawyer I got a not guilty!

Now this is just simply impossible.
They have the "alwayslose" stat set to 1.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2011, 12:40:41 pm »

Must be a version thing (or a joke (sarcasm on the internet???)) because I've gotten away with some rather serious charges using court-appointed attorneys.  The jury was super-liberal though, as were most of the laws.

Edit:  Thought so  :P
I suppose this counts as my story, because if I recall correctly, I got 3/5 of my assault squad (tons of assault, and maybe a dozen murders each?) found not-guilty that way.  Ironically, self-representation was a guaranteed loss in that version (bug).
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 02:08:57 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2011, 01:25:23 pm »

Yeah, i was joking  ;D

HLBeta

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2011, 02:18:32 am »

Nearing the end of a successful run, I began to grow bored waiting for congress to finally realize that women's rights were not yet at L+. So I decided to make the world a more interesting place by kidnapping guard dogs from the CEO's estate and turning them. Then I proceeded to gather them into a squad, made them wear all my old disguise outfits, gave them codenames based on their outfits (Firedog, Policedog, Armordog, etc.) stuffed their inventories with molotovs and sent them on a grand campaign against the local gentleman's club. This being my first experience with using molotovs all of them but Firedog suffered terrible burns, but they were able to light most of the club on fire before perishing in the hail of bullets from burning SWAT teams. It was glorious.

EDIT: In retrospect I didn't really "get away with it" but it was definitely worth it.

Similarly, I had a grand time using a male dog in a dress to seduce Conservatives. It put a whole new spin on the whole "everyone's a closet bisexual" thing.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 02:22:12 am by HLBeta »
... and then it explodes!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2011, 02:28:07 am »

A SWAT attack on my safehouse that ended with my founder using the stacked bodies of his now dead fellow LCS members to protect himself from police gunfire. He had been at Near Death for several dozen turns by the time I finally managed to escape. The same guy got caught later and charged with nearly every crime in the game multiple times. I managed to defend self and get the judge, jury, and prosecuation crying for freedom. Obviously, they declared me Not Guilty.

Then there was the time the CCS attacked me, and one of them threw a Molotov at me. The whole map had burned to the ground by the time the fire stopped spreading, and my burned squad hobbled away from the building.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2011, 02:30:05 am »

Put simply, what's the most ridiculous action that you've ever committed in LCS, and gotten away with? Be it shooting up a building and racking up about 40 kills with a team of paraplegic hippies armed with flamethrowers, or kung-fu kicking your way through the police HQ. While naked.

What you posted is far more ridiculous than anything we could ever do.
I think we finally have a winner. :P
So I decided to make the world a more interesting place by kidnapping guard dogs from the CEO's estate and turning them. Then I proceeded to gather them into a squad, made them wear all my old disguise outfits, gave them codenames based on their outfits (Firedog, Policedog, Armordog, etc.) stuffed their inventories with molotovs and sent them on a grand campaign against the local gentleman's club. This being my first experience with using molotovs all of them but Firedog suffered terrible burns, but they were able to light most of the club on fire before perishing in the hail of bullets from burning SWAT teams. It was glorious.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU
Pages: 1 [2]