Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: liberal crime squad tips  (Read 6704 times)

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
liberal crime squad tips
« on: February 17, 2011, 06:59:03 am »

ok you wanna start off by chosing the name of your leader then i press A for all questions if you want to start off with gang members press D but i press A its up to you after that . I go to the garment makers or whatever its called in your game i get 5 sweatshop workers do donations get them guns kidnap some people and let them go.Then your be under siege. While doing this have booby traps and tank traps doing this will stop deaths among your liberals.I get them all to 1000 juice this is great because while doing this you get a crap load of m16s and army bodyarmor. They both sell for huge amounts of money. After i do this i get my leader to recruit his max then i do the same thing. You will have round about 24-26 1000 juiced liberals get them to make the next tier this is the way I play and it does not have to be yours you can take ideas or add ideas if you want please tell me if this was helpful thanks for reading have a great day. :)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 02:23:34 pm by ryan5050 »

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
Re: liberal crime squad tips
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 07:18:14 am »

BREATHE.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 01:33:03 pm »

No one is going to read that grammar and punctuation\capitalization catastrophe. No offense, but if you're going to write a guide at least make it legible.
Hello Hunam

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 09:03:10 pm »

No one is going to read that grammar and punctuation\capitalization catastrophe. No offense, but if you're going to write a guide at least make it legible.
There's actually a very good strategy in there, if exploitative.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 09:06:27 pm »

Could somebody translate this? I'm not trying to insult the creator of this thread, but I don't think anybody could possibly read this.

Screw it, I'm translating this.

O.k, you wanna start off by choosing the name of your leader then you press A for all questions. If you want to start off with gang members press D but I press A,i t's up to you. After that I go to the garment makers or whatever its called, I get 5 sweatshop workers do donations, get them guns ,kidnap some people and let them go. Then I'll usually be under siege.

While I do this, I usuall have booby traps and tank traps to stop deaths among my liberals. I get them all to 1000 juice, this is great because while doing this you get a crap load of m16s and army bodyarmor. They both sell for huge amounts of money. After I do this I get my leader to recruit his max. You will have round about 24-26 1000 juiced

I think I failed.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 09:16:32 pm by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 09:19:55 pm »

There's actually a very good strategy in there, if exploitative.
thank you its one i use all the time. More to the point i cant find other strategys that work for me right now ive got five child workers and my founder have aleast five in every skill
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 05:07:17 am by ryan5050 »

GodlikeSoldier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 09:56:55 pm »

What I am wondering is how u get away from the siege does it just end and your whole squad are wanted criminals?

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2011, 07:27:16 am »

What I am wondering is how u get away from the siege does it just end and your whole squad are wanted criminals?
nope  you gotta run or kill em with this you should probably kill em

Argembarger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Not quite yet
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2011, 02:40:07 pm »

Ok, you want to start off by choosing the name of your leader. After that, I press A for all questions. If you want to start off with gang members, press D, but I prefer A. It's up to you after that. I typically go to the garment makers, or whatever it's called in your game. I get 5 sweatshop workers, do donations until I can get them guns, and kidnap some people and let them go.

After doing something like I do, you should be under siege. Make sure you have booby traps and tank traps prepared beforehand; doing this will prevent a lot of Liberal deaths. I farm sieges like this to get 1000 juice for all my liberals, which is great, because I also get a crap load of M-16s and Army Body Armor. They both sell for quite a lot.

After I do all this, I get my leader to recruit as many people as he is capable of recruiting, and I farm sieges with the recruits. In the end, you will have around 24-26 Liberals with maxed juice. Have them all start recruiting, and repeat.

This is the way I play, and it does not have to be yours. Feel free to take or add ideas if you like. Please give me feedback.

Thank you for reading, and have a great day :)
Quote from: penguinofhonor
Quote from: miauw62
This guy needs to write a biography about Columbus. I would totally buy it.
I can see it now.

trying to make a different's: the life of Columbus

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2011, 03:59:53 pm »

Oh my god I couldnt read this...*Goes off to grab a Grammar Nazi.*
Ok, you want to start off by choosing the name of your leader. After that, I press A for all questions. If you want to start off with gang members, press D, but I prefer A. It's up to you after that. I typically go to the garment makers, or whatever it's called in your game. I get 5 sweatshop workers, do donations until I can get them guns, and kidnap some people and let them go.

After doing something like I do, you should be under siege. Make sure you have booby traps and tank traps prepared beforehand; doing this will prevent a lot of Liberal deaths. I farm sieges like this to get 1000 juice for all my liberals, which is great, because I also get a crap load of M-16s and Army Body Armor. They both sell for quite a lot.

After I do all this, I get my leader to recruit as many people as he is capable of recruiting, and I farm sieges with the recruits. In the end, you will have around 24-26 Liberals with maxed juice. Have them all start recruiting, and repeat.

This is the way I play, and it does not have to be yours. Feel free to take or add ideas if you like. Please give me feedback.

Thank you for reading, and have a great day :)
Thanks.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2011, 11:31:58 am »

BREATHE.
I actually stopped breathing while I read that. Oh man, you kill me :P.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository